Official '24 NYK playoffs thread: east semifinals vs Indy

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hurtin at work this morning....

kingpin-woody-harrelson.gif

I'm grateful for your support. 🙏 Four months ago today, I lost her son, and now she's gone too. No matter how much you try to mentally prepare for it, when reality hits, it's devastating. They both gave us so much love, unconditionally, and people often underestimate how wonderful dogs are. No matter the situation, they're always there for you. My heart is shattered, not just from her passing but also for my wife. I've grown so accustomed to hearing the sound of their paws/nails hitting the floor every time I walked in, eagerly waiting for us... It's a reality I'll have to face—an empty house. I won't vent anymore, guys. Enjoy the victory. Here's hoping for 12 more to come.
Condolences to you man. I think this is my biggest fear with pets. Love them so much

Lets gooooooooo!!!!!

Whooooooooo!!!

I wish ya could have seen the form i was in last night!!!

I gave the sixers fans in section 221A and then some helllllll!!!!

That chit felt so ducking good man!!!

I was at Game 2, Gane 4 and Game 6!!! Get me to all the games in we bring home that Larryyyyy!!!!! 😂

Whooooooo!!!

Brunson is the best Knick ever. IDFC!!!!

I LOVE AGGRESSIVE OG!!!

HART OF THE CITY!!! The new Starks!!!

RAGUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!

DUEEEEEECCCCCEEEEEEEE!!!!!

MITTCCHHHHHHH!!!!!

ZAYYYYYEEEEEEE!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! LETS GOOOOOO!!!!

Still pissed we had to play the Sixers. We got banged up because of Embiid's dirty *** and Batum landing on Boggy's foot to end his season sucked for our rotation.

Back
Top Bottom