Official 3.7.10: Los Angeles Lakers @ Orlando Magic 11:30AM PST ABC

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
22 Rather Unique 22 wrote:

Can someone answer this question for me?

WHY THE @!!+ ARE PEOPLE GIVING KOBE PROPS FOR THIS GAME?

People are saying "Kobe is a problem" etc.

How? Why?

He missed 4 straight crucial shots in the last 2 minutes. Then he hits a 3, then he hits a 2...and suddenly he's a problem?

Then he misses the game winner.

So going 2 for 7 in the final 2 minutes is a problem huh?

Dumb Kobe Stans.

ANYONE?

Originally Posted by HANNSUM

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

How? Why?

He missed 4 straight crucial shots in the last 2 minutes. Then he hits a 3, then he hits a 2...and suddenly he's a problem?

Dumb Kobe Stans.

ANYONE?

Matt Barnes is on NT? 
nerd.gif

--Good win for the Magic.
--As for the Lakers..hopefully they show up for the rest of the season...

Glad my Magic pulled hthis one off. Barnes annoyed Kobe enough to make him put up 30 shots and only hit 12. Barnes has to do something defensively and we need a scrapper so he can take that role because no one else on the Magic are going to. Bass should be the first big off the bench if not starting. I say when we dont need barnes to lock someone we put Bass at the 4 Shard at tthe 3 and go from there. Bass is a problem.

Oh and are Laker fans really asking if that butt whooping still hurts. Last I checked 2 of your 4 games we lost ourselves ya'll sure didnt beat us down. Lee's layup dropped and Jameer played D on Fishers BS 3 and it wouldnt have had the same result believe that

Originally Posted by Menacin Methods

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

How? Why?

Dumb Kobe Stans.

ANYONE?

Matt Barnes is on NT? 
nerd.gif

No, people with actual opinions are on NT.

Kobe stans are just as bad as Lil' wayne stans, run their mouth about how he's a problem, but the only problem I saw was the fact that the fool couldn't win the game and let Matt Barnes shut him down. At the end of the day he didn't show up when it was needed.

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Glad my Magic pulled hthis one off. Barnes annoyed Kobe enough to make him put up 30 shots and only hit 12. Barnes has to do something defensively and we need a scrapper so he can take that role because no one else on the Magic are going to. Bass should be the first big off the bench if not starting. I say when we dont need barnes to lock someone we put Bass at the 4 Shard at tthe 3 and go from there. Bass is a problem.

Oh and are Laker fans really asking if that butt whooping still hurts. Last I checked 2 of your 4 games we lost ourselves ya'll sure didnt beat us down. Lee's layup dropped and Jameer played D on Fishers BS 3 and it wouldnt have had the same result believe that

Lee missed the layup and Fisher was clutch so what the $%#* are you talking about?
laugh.gif

forgetting that the Lakers had chances to win game 3 as well  aren't we?

yes orlando HAD their chances to win games 2 and 4 but they didn't  bringing it up is as pointless as saying if nick anderson HAD made those free throws in 1995  what would have happened

lol at all these laker haters coming out after drowning in their tears after the 2009 finals. refs tried to even give the magic game 4 but they still couldnt do $#!+.

woah hansum? quit ur cryin noob. 5 post in and i bet they all garbage crying.

lol at calling people kobe stans. how original. it must hurt so bad when you see people give him props. you acting like a scorned ex lover.

jordan went 15 for 35 in what was known as one of his all time greatest performances. do the math.

ur obsessive hate wont take the titles away from la.....so keep crying
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

forgetting that the Lakers had chances to win game 3 as well  aren't we?

yes orlando HAD their chances to win games 2 and 4 but they didn't  bringing it up is as pointless as saying if nick anderson HAD made those free throws in 1995  what would have happened

ouch
laugh.gif

fishers bs 3?
laugh.gif

i think everybody is getting ahead of themselves. yes i would like them to play more consistently, but damn can we wait until the playoffs to start before we start throwing players in the fire. Its a long season, and still have plenty of games to go

This could be the best thing that ever happened to us. If this squad has any Kobe in them(no Colorado) they know whats up and they're gona step it up. Phil is good in these situations too.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

How? Why?

Dumb Kobe Stans.

ANYONE?
are you that stupid?

kobe is a problem because when the game was pretty much over and sealed...and fans were heading to the exits...kobe came down hit an unbelievable 3 from the corner...then hit a 2 which was pretty much a 3 with 2 guys in his face....in other words he pretty much made up for missing those other 5 shots...which in most cases he WONT MISS..AND ORLANDO WOULD HAVE LOST BY 10...

every time he touched magic fans and those who were routing for the magics were $!%*%#%! bricks....this is what makes him a problem

to be able to turn a switch on whenever he feels like it and win the game no matter what....

and he misses a game winner...really? are you going to dog him for missing a game winning shot?

$$!! here with your stupidness

Awwww it hurts, doesn't it?

roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

How? Why?

Dumb Kobe Stans.

ANYONE?

I wasn't one who said Kobe is a problem but.....Kobe is a problem. If you don't recognize greatness then there is nothing anyone will be able to do to help you. Greatness could probably slap you in the face and say, "Hello my name is greatness" and you still wouldn't know it.

Originally Posted by KnockoutNed

Originally Posted by Drizzyd

we need a GIF of Kobe not even flinching to Barnes faking like he was gona throw it at mambas face
laugh.gif
poor Matt, lookin dumb on national tv.

Dont get me wrong, this loss is disappointing from a competitive standpoint but we'll see what happens in the playoffs.

See you guys in the Finals....... probably not though
laugh.gif

good game magic fans

laugh.gif
 Acting like the Lakers are a lock in the Finals.  GTFOHWTBS.

We are. why you in here anway, GTFOHWYBS

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

Matt Barnes is a G. Sac Town's finest
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Soft %%$ Derek Fisher getting leveled by Barnes
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. You ain't !*@$#%' with Scola homeboy....

He is a piece of trash who is on his 7th team in 7 years or something. Dude acts hard for now reason. If that's the finest you got, we should keep a 90 foot brick wall around sacramento

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

i dont know why people are saying the lakers are a lock for the finals. anybody heard of injuries? kobe goes down, theyre DONE
just how the celtics or cavs were a lock last year for the finals too
laugh.gif

barring injuries their the closest thing to a lock imo.  denver is a tough opponent who will play them well and dallas is respectable to but i just don't see those teams beating them in a best of 7 series when the games count.

i won't lie these past 3 games have pissed me off but theres no need to get into panic mode. out of the 3 games the only one that really annoys me is the bobcats game.

the teams been playing a little bit too relaxed at times but im confident they'll righten the ship when april comes around.

i get what youre saying, and this might sounds irrelevant when we talk about the playoffs, but theyve alreayd lost more games this year than they did all of last year. i dont think theyre far worse than last year, but i dont think theyre much better either.
and as far as least year, the rockets took them to 7 games w/o their 2 best players
grin.gif

not saying the nuggets are gonna take it, but they did win 2 last year and i think theyre better and more experienced than they were last year and now have a whole year of chauncy

Originally Posted by MetroKid26

Originally Posted by Menacin Methods

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

How? Why?

Dumb Kobe Stans.

ANYONE?

Matt Barnes is on NT? 
nerd.gif
No, people with actual opinions are on NT.

Kobe stans are just as bad as Lil' wayne stans, run their mouth about how he's a problem, but the only problem I saw was the fact that the fool couldn't win the game and let Matt Barnes shut him down. At the end of the day he didn't show up when it was needed.

All 3 of you are idiots. in the last 2:35 Kobe 7 shots yea and he made 3. One of misses was the potential gamewinner/tie and the other he got fouled by Howard when he drove and Pau tipped it in with his softass so you might as well call that an assist cause if howard didnt get cleared out by Kobe, Pau wouldve crouched under the pressure in his skirt. Kobe got 18 of our 30 in the 4th and willed the team to a close game. Why do you guys stay hating on the best player in the game. Did you guys hate on Jordan this much too when he was the best in the game?? $#!!

Why do you guys stay hating on the best player in the game.
Corny pregame activities, corny dancing during games, not shaking hands with Orlando after they were eliminated, getting Nike to confiscate the video of him getting dunked on...there are a lot of reasons to hate on him.

Originally Posted by JD617

Corny pregame activities, corny dancing during games, not shaking hands with Orlando after they were eliminated, getting Nike to confiscate the video of him getting dunked on...there are a lot of reasons to hate on him.

laugh.gif
i see what you did there

Originally Posted by NoReasonableDoubt

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

Matt Barnes is a G. Sac Town's finest
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Soft %%$ Derek Fisher getting leveled by Barnes
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. You ain't !*@$#%' with Scola homeboy....

He is a piece of trash who is on his 7th team in 7 years or something. Dude acts hard for now reason. If that's the finest you got, we should keep a 90 foot brick wall around sacramento
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

We need some:

California-Love.jpg

Barnes still salty from the 2000, 2001, 2002 playoffs when his Queens got bounced 3 straight years

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

Barnes still salty from the 2000, 2001, 2002 playoffs when his Queens got bounced 3 straight years

You must be thinking about Doug Christie..

Originally Posted by JD617

You know nothing about basketball.
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom