Official 3.7.10: Los Angeles Lakers @ Orlando Magic 11:30AM PST ABC

I don't know. Looked like Vince did get fouled on a bunch of the calls.

These refs are clearly the story of the game: they really get it. Fouling out the stars is exactly what everyone wants to see.

Bad call there against Dwight, LA fans remember the calls go both ways

bynum retaliating for when peitrus did the double axe handle smash on gasol in the finals
laugh.gif

Slo-mo replay shows Howard hitting Odom's elbow on the way up. That's where he loses the ball. Coulda called Rashard for a push on the hip.

That's the second time they've called Bynum for a fall when he goes straight up.

Second time.

The league is neutering post players on the defensive end.

So, Brown doesn't pass it to Odom who has a lay up in the lane, but will take a jumper for himself?
smh.gif

Bad call there against Dwight, LA fans remember the calls go both ways

Good call, the guys just aren't looking at it in slow-mo on an HD screen. Howard hit Odom on the elbow.

It looked like Bynum just into him on the foul, he stayed straight in the air, but he went into his body.

i dunno whats worse. the refs or the fact that the lakers are getting they +$% beat without howard hardly being out there... smh seriously they continue to shoot jumpers when you can clearly see these refs are giving fouls if you get to the hoop

I don't know. Looked like Vince did get fouled on a bunch of the calls.

They showed four fouls on the reply I saw. One was him jumping into Bynum who was straight up and down. Another was him jumping into Gasol who was also straight up and down, but maybe someone else reached. Don't remember the third. The fourth was Powell hitting him on the shoulder.

It is what it is.

As bad as the calls have been, that isn't exactly what's keeping the Lakers out of this game. Execution on offense and pick and roll defense are poor and have been most of the season. There just isn't enough interior passing.

I wonder if that was on Pau or Ron? Coach was yelling at Ron.

Looks like Pau told Ron to let Vince go around the pick. We'll see if Pau shows the right way or not.

"I was on my tippy toes" 

Soundin like a lil @#$%^ 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Come on Vince, you're better then that. 

laugh.gif
, Carter probably heard that whistle and expected to be shooting free throws.

Every team needs someone to check stuff like that out.  When was the last time they called a travel like that?

Damn, a bounce pass or a lob from Artest and it's probably a two point game
ohwell.gif

indifferent.gif
at this ABC / Cablevision crap preventing me from watching the game.

Kobe and VC are my two favorite players.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom