OFFICIAL #3 Oklahoma v.s. #12 Oklahoma State Thread (11/29) 8:00 PM ET ABC

[color= rgb(204, 0, 0)]Oklahoma[/color] v.s. [color= rgb(255, 102, 51)]Oklahoma St.[/color]
11.29.08. (8:00 PM ET) on ABC

Predictions?
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

I hope tOSU kills OU so I can stop hearing all the talk about OU being better then Texas.

no no no my friend, hopefully its a low scoring game and ou barely wins by a field goal.

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

I hope tOSU kills OU so I can stop hearing all the talk about OU being better then Texas.

no no no my friend, hopefully its a low scoring game and ou barely wins by a field goal.
embarassed.gif
Slipped my mind a bit.

How about if Texas Tech gets killed by Baylor as well?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

MayhemMonkey000 wrote:

embarassed.gif
Slipped my mind a bit.

How about if Texas Tech gets killed by Baylor as well?
nerd.gif

If that happens I will give you the password to my screen name, and you can keep it.

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

Son if Baylor somehow beats Tech I am going to streak down the drag.

I think a lot of people would do it too. I'll streak down speedway, during passing time.

Hopefully Van Gundy understands the importance of this game and gets the ball in Dez hands early and often.

Stop lining him up strictly outside and let the defense have to findd him

smh.gif
plus Kendall Hunter's knee is still @@$@%# up

laugh.gif
at dudes talking about streaking

EDIT:

I'm predicting this board will go up in flames if OU somehow jumps UT in the BCS rankings..
laugh.gif

Let's leave the arguments out of this thread though..
wink.gif

45-35!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So what ou beat tcu and cincinatti........... TEXAS beat 3 top teams in a row, and sadly loss by a TD on the fourth game
frown.gif

NO TO yOU

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

PREACH!!!!!!!!!! INT OU
laugh.gif
what's the reasoning for the hate? UCLA? Your squad isn't even relevant in college football right now.

His squad has absolutely nothing to do with anything. Oklahoma hasn't won a BCS game in 5 years, so you can't exactly talk crap. They're OhioState-lite.

I would like to see a competitive game...I dont have a fav. In the Big XII South Really but I will say I do not want to se oklahoma in the Nat'l Champ.Game...I feel as tho Texas is the most deserving out of the trio to go...but if Okla loses, then TTech wil go who got blown out 2 weeks ago...
smh.gif
imagine ifTTech makes it to the Nat'l Champ. Game? It would be the wet dream come true for all those people that want to see the demise of the BCS Formula...

His squad has absolutely nothing to do with anything. Oklahoma hasn't won a BCS game in 5 years, so you can't exactly talk crap. They're Ohio State-lite.

Why do I care if OU has won a BCS game for the past 5 years?

Back
Top Bottom