Official 360 WAVES Thread VoL. Spring Season... Owwwwwwwwwwwwww

spot rusherz

Banned
Spring is here. And I'm back on my grind
pimp.gif

I only mess with Carrot Cream, Motions Hair Conditioner, and Indian Hemp.

For dudes wanting to get waves, all you need to do is brush ya hair like crazy
laugh.gif
. I mean HOURS.

a2081.jpg

I only mess with Annie, she's my @!%+%
smokin.gif

I need to take recent pics, But I been wavin so long that Its habitual... What I really need to be on my grind for in the summer is my physique
pimp.gif

edit * I need a new brush, I've used the same one since 8th grade, I'm a freshman in college now
embarassed.gif
.. Its still in good condition but is that annie hard or soft??? The oneI'm using now is perfect for my texture cuz its hard, but its soft enough for me to brush with a 1.5 - 2 cut

Originally Posted by ballinamillion1

edit * I need a new brush, I've used the same one since 8th grade, I'm a freshman in college now
embarassed.gif
.. Its still in good condition but is that annie hard or soft??? The one I'm using now is perfect for my texture cuz its hard, but its soft enough for me to brush with a 1.5 - 2 cut
Yea this brush is mad soft. I highly recommend it

I only mess with Annie Diane, she's my @!%+%
smokin.gif

I had a fire #*$ Diane brush. I left it over my dudes house, I went over there to get it and it came up 'missing'
eyes.gif

I been off my wave game for like 5 months... Was curling for a min then dropped to a Caesar .... I'm getting back on my grizzly when I get home tonite....It only takes about A week to come back , let's get it

Im grizzly right now...........I had to start over because my wave pattern was off.

Ill be taking pictures for all the people that wanna know if the "Draw in your wave pattern" deal actually works.....gonna try and take a pic thefirst time i get a cut and about every other day to show the progress.

Personally I think you gotta have 2 brushes in the stash. 1 soft one for when you get the cut and a hard one pause for when you need a cut.

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002
Was that you that posted in the last wave thread and your #+#% looked like you told the barber to cut the wave pattern in your head?

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Personally I think you gotta have 2 brushes in the stash. 1 soft one for when you get the cut and a hard one pause for when you need a cut.

happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002
Was that you that posted in the last wave thread and your #+#% looked like you told the barber to cut the wave pattern in your head?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Naa man...that was me...but you dont have the barber CUT a wave pattern into your hair....after you put the wave grease in......have someonebasically part your hair in circles. This will put the waves in the pattern that you WANT them in.......instead of brushing and wishing lol

This was last year before i started doing the above............ill post pics after i do it again..........its about a 3 or 4 week process.

I'm tryin to get my waves up, but i don't know to start. I have your average black males hair about in inch long. Anybody feel like tellin me how I getstarted?

man if i could get 360 waves i would cut my braids with scissors NOW.

Any help for a nappy head n@#$a would be appreciated.

Its gotta take more than brushing, isnt your hair type the determining factor if u can get waves or not.

Originally Posted by HKM206

I'm tryin to get my waves up, but i don't know to start. I have your average black males hair about in inch long. Anybody feel like tellin me how I get started?

start off by getting a hard and soft brush. Use a soft brush when your hair is low and use the hard brush when your hair is fully grown. Just know thatpomades does not give you waves, it just maintains it and defines your waves. The texture of your hair also plays a part too, not everyone has good hair nomatter what they do with it.

Back
Top Bottom