Official 360 WAVES Thread VoL. Spring Season... Owwwwwwwwwwwwww

Im tryin to get this Swirl in my crown started but this **** is like a physics exam.

:rofl: no lie, getting the swirl is like unlocking a hidden level on some video game ****

I seen the guy 360jeezy on YouTube say that he uses pomade on his crown to get his swirl. I haven’t tried pomade yet, but in about another week or 2 when my crown has wolfed thicker towards the very middle I might try.

Got some old 360style somewhere around the crib that I’ll use

:rofl: no lie, getting the swirl is like unlocking a hidden level on some video game ****

I seen the guy 360jeezy on YouTube say that he uses pomade on his crown to get his swirl. I haven’t tried pomade yet, but in about another week or 2 when my crown has wolfed thicker towards the very middle I might try.

Got some old 360style somewhere around the crib that I’ll use

I rock wit Jeezy and the other cats that be spinnin but i had to stop because they all on that swirl ish an its drivin me crazy that i cant get my crown to swirl.... ill start obsessing lol.

Dawg . I copped the Torino 1180 and this brush is hard af .
Def gonna cop a med Torino & CQP brush very soon
:nerd:

I currently have 5 Torino brushes in my collection. (3 oval brushes and two 8 row brushes). My favorite is this soft 8 row brush with the long candy apple red handle

Back like I never left. Need to read up on all these new natural moisturizers. Just been on the carrot creme wave

5413E086-999C-425E-97A0-F75889BAF00A.jpeg

5278B14C-C292-4754-A6FC-F9A243C2C2F3.jpeg
Stumbled across this gem at wally world. I think this is the one to replace all shampoo for me.

Imma have to find a fiend to clear the shelf out for me for like 20$ :lol:

s/o to whoever suggested As I am double butter cream.

anything yall suggest for shine that isn't a pomade? something natural prefarably

I posted the website to Diva Products above. All her products are around $15, she's a black owned business and she's also respected in the "wave community"

I've also seen people promote: Goat Drip Butter. It will give you a real good shine, but his products will run you $30 each. He's also a black owned business, but I don't agree with his price.

That cantu mens pomade cream has zero hold, doesnt keep your hair moisturized. Seems like a better summer type cream. Winter calls for castor oil and oil cream for me.

Can some explain what "wolfing" means? If I do follow through and stick with the wavelength hairstyle?

Can some explain what "wolfing" means? If I do follow through and stick with the wavelength hairstyle?
Wolfing is pretty much brushing and doing the regular wave practice without getting a cut for at least 4 weeks , shape ups are good but no cutting

On week 4 of my wolf. Getting a cut Thursday. My sides are frizzy and curly so I can wait to get in the chair.

Gonna wolf it out till the end of January... Maybe. I picked up a firm brush, should i only use it once the hair gets thick or anytime?

Back
Top Bottom