Official 360 WAVES Thread VoL. Spring Season... Owwwwwwwwwwwwww

Sidenote- when you get a cut, never immediately wash your hair.

Your waves will wash out. Wait at least a day after your cut before you wash it.

man, i hate when that happens, **** be as straight as that white boys #nowaves, but i cant wait a day man, i have to immediately wash my hair

what usually works for me is when i mess my waves up while im showering and dont brush in the shower, i wait until i get out then brush only before i put in whatever hair stuff i use, theyre not as crazy, but theyre still nice ripples

lol waves wash out? I cut ALWAYS wash right after a cut, cant have all that hair and stuff messing up my clothes and du rag.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 @ washing out waves. That has NEVER happened in my lifetime, and I hop in the shower with an hour of leaving the barbershop. Wolfed for about a month. Getting cut tomorrow. Will try and remember to take pics.

Yo do my any of my wavers in here wear hats? ex. beanies, fitteds, snapbacks?

i try not to because when i take it off it makes my hair slightly stick up 
mean.gif

I don't think I would tolerate all excess hair clippings and whatnot gettin' inside of my shirt and starting an itch-fest
laugh.gif
 I thought you HAD to wash your hair after a cut. Or at the very least run a wet towel through your head,

lol waves wash out? I cut ALWAYS wash right after a cut, cant have all that hair and stuff messing up my clothes and du rag.
man, i get my hair cut a little shorter than that

but yea, my waves definitely do wash out

edit: a lot shorter than that

Last edited by a moderator:
Yo do my any of my wavers in here wear hats? ex. beanies, fitteds, snapbacks?

i try not to because when i take it off it makes my hair slightly stick up :smh:
yea bro, you just gotta deal with it, just set your beanie/fitted on top of your head

Waves dont wash out bro's, Not no real spinnas. Most likely means you need to put in more brush time.

Son. :rofl: :rofl:
This literally made me laugh out loud.
Listen to Greezee.
I personally use these two on my hair.
I picked both these up. On 1 use each, I am more then satisfied. Works better then garnier fructis wonder waves for me because it doesnt leave my hair dry. Thanks for the notification

Lol that's is exactly where I got it from. :lol:
If you were on 360 as a kid, this was a foundational rule so I've never washed my hair immediately after a cut.

lol I was one of the orignal 360 members and I was on HB I never did half the crapped dudes talked about, there was dudes putting actual Mayo in their hair, all I did was brush, wolf, du rag, when I was in middle school I use to use Sporting Waves, then 9th grade moved on to Nu Nile, but that stuff isnt good for your skin so I started using Carrot Cream and Lets Jam which hat my joints looking so wet, then for about 4 years I didnt put anything in my hair and just recently I started using Argan oil just for shine.

HS going into college

late last year

Son. :rofl: :rofl:
This literally made me laugh out loud.
Listen to Greezee.
I personally use these two on my hair.
I picked both these up. On 1 use each, I am more then satisfied. Works better then garnier fructis wonder waves for me because it doesnt leave my hair dry. Thanks for the notification

Picked up this brand but didnt realize it said curl and waves.. mine said for colored hair. I'll be returning later.

I always wash my hair right after I leave the barber shop and I never have a problem, that loose hair is no joke. After I wash I brush, apply olive oil cream, brush again then put on the du rag for a lil while and after that it's time to make people sick.

I also hit the shop at least twice a month 8) & as far as shower brushing @ shoeking2101 I use do this back in day when 1st started getting serious bout this wave thing, it helped a little bit but I don't really see it affecting your progress too much if ain't putting the major work in.

I also hit the shop at least twice a month 8) & as far as shower brushing @ shoeking2101 I use do this back in day when 1st started getting serious bout this wave thing, it helped a little bit but I don't really see it affecting your progress too much if ain't putting the major work in.
that sounds like a super nappy headed dude talkin

you really dont need to put that much work in

all i do is wash my hair
brush the shampoo out in the pattern i brush
get out the shower
brush the excess water out
apply whatever moisturizer and brush it in your pattern
put du rag on and wait for my hair to dry

Back
Top Bottom