Official 360 WAVES Thread VoL. Spring Season... Owwwwwwwwwwwwww

oh well It could be worst

:rofl:

SON violated you b

:lol:

That Totally Twisted shampoo >>>>>
went to the local pharmacy and picked it up the other day. feminine, but it does it's job well.

i'll be using this stuff for a very long time 
pimp.gif

I got 2 questions about shampooing and wolfing.

How often are you guys shampooing and conditioning while wolfing?

While wolfing are you guys simply brushing or brushing after adding something like Sportin Waves/Carrot Oil* etc?

Week 3 wolfing. Got a lineup today and a taper in the back. No trim or touchup at all for another 3 weeks (or at least I'm going to try not to)
Sorry for the Ninjahood sized pic/Crappy iPhone quality.

Damn 216301baller. He got you good on that one :smh:

Last edited:
as a kid my waves were pretty much automatic with no grease,

just brush the hair at most twice a day for like 2 minutes each time

or when ever something rubs against the grain on your hair brush it back into order.

Indian hemp is my go-to grease, it's not too light but isn't gunky enough to build up. Especially in hot weather.
smokin.gif

Finally back to 360 after I got sonned at the barber...***** hit me with a 1 against the grain. Im here to stay.
laugh.gif

Anyway ever get waves that lasted without using a product?
dude did a lot of unnecessary talking

his hairline is so far back too

but thats old news fam, i did that stuff whenever i was too lazy to put anything in my hair, or was in a rush

"The most important part about getting 360 waves in 2 hours is wolfing"

Stopped watching after that.

******g contradiction :lol:

These fools be making videos telling people how to get waves and try to make it seem like anyone can wake up in the morning and style their hair into it like a mohawk or something. Some cat with no history with waves is going to watch that video and really believe that he can wake up and get waves in 2 hours before school/work.

C'mon bruh, stopthat :lol:

Just started messing with the Carrot cream..

..any tips on keeping the waves manageable when your hair is more grown out.. its a bish for me :smh:

Just started messing with the Carrot cream..

..any tips on keeping the waves manageable when your hair is more grown out.. its a bish for me :smh:
Medium cqp brush, followed by a soft cqp brush, followed by a premium cqp brush.

Afterwards, put ya durag on. Don't tie it, just let the strings hang. Then put a stocking cap over that, then tie the durag.

Been wolfing for 10 weeks (last cut/trim was mid January) & it doesn't look even close to that. Hair is still laid down & waves still visible. I feel like I can get to 13-14.

Last edited:
Medium cqp brush, followed by a soft cqp brush, followed by a premium cqp brush.

Afterwards, put ya durag on. Don't tie it, just let the strings hang. Then put a stocking cap over that, then tie the durag.

Been wolfing for 10 weeks (last cut/trim was mid January) & it doesn't look even close to that. Hair is still laid down & waves still visible. I feel like I can get to 13-14.

10 weeks???

Dam your hair grows MAD slow. in 10 weeks I wld have a good sized fro

oh well It could be worst

you're brave for posting that up, but you learned a lesson that we all have learned at some point. Never get a cut out of desperation if your barber insn't available {be patient and hold out}. Everytime I did that for a particular situation I regretted it. And never ever go to the old man in the corner with the empty chair. It's empty for a reason.

Bald it down fam and enjoy the process of returning to your former WAVY self. You will be alright.

Last edited:
I finally copped some Carrot Creme. How often are you supposed to use it it? What are y'all process when using it?

Back
Top Bottom