Official: 57th NBA All-Star Game 2008 Sunday TNT 8pm ET

Ray deserved it more than Bron... Got all his stats during garbage time... Ray won that game in the 4th.

I'm glad the beasts from the East got it done tonight.
pimp.gif

The dunk on Dirk sealed it 4 Bron good game in da end wudda been nice 4 the west win. (wudda if kobe had played) Wanted CP 2 get MVP

Originally Posted by nyk buc

Originally Posted by knightngale

damn I was preparing to turn off the TV if Stern started giving Lebron a BJ
sick.gif

why y'all hating? he had the best statline of all the players with a damn near triple dub.
27, 8, 9. it ain't like he didn't have a chance at all. haters stay hatin'
sick.gif

can't hate on the stat line at all, but jesus was the main one that helped the east stop the west's run.

LOL at you clowns screaming conspiracy theories in a damn all star game...seriously some of you dudes are weirdos

Im not saying that Bron didn't put up MVP numbers but sheeesh Allen dropped 14 in the last 3Minutes and won the game for the East
laugh.gif
frown.gif
smh.gif

Ray shooting 10-14 (including 3 straight 3s to get the East in the lead at the end)>LeBallhog 12-22 and he had 19, 8, 8 at halftime, so he went in toballhog mode in the 2nd half............. the fans shouldn't vote; Ray at the least should have been a Co-MVP

My dude Jesus should have won the award....at least co-mvp or something.

Lebron had nice numbers though.

PS; Dirk is extremely soft.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bobby24K

Ray shooting 10-14 (including 3 straight 3s to get the East in the lead at the end)>LeBallhog 12-22 and he had 19, 8, 8 at halftime, so he went in to ballhog mode in the 2nd half............. the fans shouldn't vote; Ray at the least should have been a Co-MVP

bobby24k, you're a defintion of a true hater. i feel sorry for ya.

Back
Top Bottom