Official: 57th NBA All-Star Game 2008 Sunday TNT 8pm ET

That just shows what going to college does for your career.

If Lebron had a stroke like Ray he would be perfection personified.

Thats how Ray was shooting when he punished Utah last year.
Lebron and ray jus 2 diff players. Lebron punish the d by creating off the dribble and driving and getting to the line cuz he so authletic.

Horribe ASG, ok ending....PHX next year could be
eek.gif
though, Shaq & Kobe back on the same team
eek.gif
, but in PHX
smh.gif
Bean's gonna be booed the entiregame
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by OneTrust

smh.gif
and
indifferent.gif
to the same Bron and Wade haters aka "y'all already know what STANS of a certain player we're all talkin bout". Y'all dudes STAY acting like jealous little girls.

Anyway, it definitely should have been a CO MVP thing. Ray got robbed. Bron deserved it too but Ray also should've got it alongside him.

And
laugh.gif
at Wade owning Dirk for the rest of his life.
thats hilarious coming from a kobe hater and tmac stan. you have no room to talk buddy.
laugh.gif

the warriros really did something psychologically to dirk,he hasnt been the same since that series.

Wow, I really hate all these "What if's" and "he didn't deserve it's." That was a great game, and a great performance by RayAllen.

You folks do know that voting started at the beginning of the fourth quarter right? You do know thatwe voted right?

By the time Ray started doing his thing, everybody pretty much knew who the MVP was gonna be. Then that manslaughter on Nowitzki? Come on now, the hate was andis inevitable.

If Kidd had 15 Assists, and LeBron had 40, most of y'all would say Kidd deserved it because he passed it to LeBron in order for him to get those points...

Originally Posted by Joe McKnight Is BALLIN

Originally Posted by OneTrust

smh.gif
and
indifferent.gif
to the same Bron and Wade haters aka "y'all already know what STANS of a certain player we're all talkin bout". Y'all dudes STAY acting like jealous little girls.

Anyway, it definitely should have been a CO MVP thing. Ray got robbed. Bron deserved it too but Ray also should've got it alongside him.

And
laugh.gif
at Wade owning Dirk for the rest of his life.
thats hilarious coming from a kobe hater and tmac stan. you have no room to talk buddy.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
coming from some dude i owned in a previous thread and now you trying to take a weak jab. Still mad huh?
roll.gif

Glad it was kinda close at the end because the game was lacking bigtime.

I know for me the game wasnt a keeper and wont make my recorded All Star game collection

Ah well just woke up and missed all of the 4th....I don't even think it's worth to go back and check what was recorded.

How dudes acting like Lebron's statline was garbage. I mean Ray Ray gave the east the momentum right at the end but isn't the MVP award for OVERRALperformance throughout the game. Lebron contributed points, rebounds and assists.

That dunk on Dirk was vicious

indifferent.gif
@ the LeBron hate, especially from Kobe extremists. "TeamLakers" signatures doing their hate thing again, subliminal Kobe homerism at its finest. I swear, you'd really think that LeBron was not worthy of theMVP reading some of these comments. 27 points, 8 rebounds, 9 assists, 2 steals and 2 blocks and yet he "robbed" someone??? What the hell is thematter with you? If only the strength of your hate for LeBron could be somehow converted into a source of energy, our climate issues would be solved. Nottaking anything away from Ray, but was LeBron nonexistent in the clutch? Reverse and one layup? The dunk right through the west's defenders? Ray hit acouple of 3-pointers (one of which was off a LeBron assist) and milked some more points for his statline after he was fouled twice to shoot free throws at thevery end. Amazing performance, but being the MVP of the last 3 minutes of the game (which Ray Allen was) does not equal being the MVP of the entire game (whichwas LeBron). Especially when LeBron had some plays in the clutch as well.

LeBron = the right winner of the all-star game MVP and I'm just lovin how much it irritates the haters.
laugh.gif

Also, I want to hear one thing from these LeBron haters. If your logic that the guy who wins the game for a team in the clutch should be the MVP, then StephonMarbury should've been the MVP in 2001, over Iverson. Right?

laugh.gif
Why did Dirk not take a step out of the paint when he saw Bron coming? Dirk was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

And
roll.gif
Dudes talkin about Ray Allen got robbed... So, Bron didn't deserve the MVP? You guys...
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom