Official: 57th NBA All-Star Game 2008 Sunday TNT 8pm ET

Originally Posted by OneTrust

Originally Posted by Joe McKnight Is BALLIN

Originally Posted by OneTrust

smh.gif
and
indifferent.gif
to the same Bron and Wade haters aka "y'all already know what STANS of a certain player we're all talkin bout". Y'all dudes STAY acting like jealous little girls.

Anyway, it definitely should have been a CO MVP thing. Ray got robbed. Bron deserved it too but Ray also should've got it alongside him.

And
laugh.gif
at Wade owning Dirk for the rest of his life.
thats hilarious coming from a kobe hater and tmac stan. you have no room to talk buddy.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
coming from some dude i owned in a previous thread and now you trying to take a weak jab. Still mad huh?
roll.gif
huh? owned? when did you ever own me in anything? is this joker actually giving himself eprops?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

indifferent.gif
@ the LeBron hate, especially from Kobe extremists. "Team Lakers" signatures doing their hate thing again, subliminal Kobe homerism at its finest. I swear, you'd really think that LeBron was not worthy of the MVP reading some of these comments. 27 points, 8 rebounds, 9 assists, 2 steals and 2 blocks and yet he "robbed" someone??? What the hell is the matter with you? If the strength of your hate for LeBron could only be converted into a source of energy, our climate issues would be solved. Not taking anything away from Ray, but was LeBron nonexistent in the clutch? Reverse and one layup? The dunk right through the west's defenders? Ray hit a couple of 3-pointers (one of which was an off LeBron assist) and milked some more points for his statline after he was fouled twice to shoot free throws at the very end.

LeBron = the right winner of the all-star game MVP and I'm just lovin how much it irritates the haters.
laugh.gif

Also, I want to hear one thing from these LeBron haters. If your logic that the guy who wins the game for a team in the clutch should be the MVP, then Stephon Marbury should've been the MVP in 2001, over Iverson. Right?

So your saying only laker fans said lebron should not have won?
eyes.gif

Another boring ASG.... the only fun part was when LeBron and "Superman" were throwing each other lobs for like 2 straight minutes... Other than that,same ol same ol from last year

Originally Posted by tupac003

eyes.gif

No, LeBron has all kinds of haters. But Kobe extremists are the worst. The thought of LeBron being considered the best in the league has them shook.

Originally Posted by tupac003

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

indifferent.gif
@ the LeBron hate, especially from Kobe extremists. "Team Lakers" signatures doing their hate thing again, subliminal Kobe homerism at its finest. I swear, you'd really think that LeBron was not worthy of the MVP reading some of these comments. 27 points, 8 rebounds, 9 assists, 2 steals and 2 blocks and yet he "robbed" someone??? What the hell is the matter with you? If the strength of your hate for LeBron could only be converted into a source of energy, our climate issues would be solved. Not taking anything away from Ray, but was LeBron nonexistent in the clutch? Reverse and one layup? The dunk right through the west's defenders? Ray hit a couple of 3-pointers (one of which was an off LeBron assist) and milked some more points for his statline after he was fouled twice to shoot free throws at the very end.

LeBron = the right winner of the all-star game MVP and I'm just lovin how much it irritates the haters.
laugh.gif

Also, I want to hear one thing from these LeBron haters. If your logic that the guy who wins the game for a team in the clutch should be the MVP, then Stephon Marbury should've been the MVP in 2001, over Iverson. Right?

eyes.gif

I don't think he meant Lakers fans.... there's a difference between "Kobe fans" & true Lakersfans.................... But in all honesty I can't imagine how many fans the Bulls would have if that trade went through this summer
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

laugh.gif
Why did Dirk not take a step out of the paint when he saw Bron coming? Dirk was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

And
roll.gif
Dudes talkin about Ray Allen got robbed... So, Bron didn't deserve the MVP? You guys...
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Why all your buddies on the Mavs board denying Dirk got dunked on, and choked the game away, but on the dunk in particular they're claiming it was moreon Amare and Chris Paul than Dirk
laugh.gif

Xtapowhateverthehellyournameis, are you ******ed, if anything you're a Kobe hater extremist
laugh.gif
Once again pot meet kettle. And who exactly in the NBA orhas credibility in basketball circles considers LeBron the best in the league besides Doug Collins?

Xtapolapacetl:
indifferent.gif
@ the LeBron hate, especially from Kobe extremists. "Team Lakers" signatures doing their hate thing again, subliminal Kobe homerism at its finest. I swear, you'd really think that LeBron was not worthy of the MVP reading some of these comments. 27 points, 8 rebounds, 9 assists, 2 steals and 2 blocks and yet he "robbed" someone??? What the hell is the matter with you? If only the strength of your hate for LeBron could be somehow converted into a source of energy, our climate issues would be solved. Not taking anything away from Ray, but was LeBron nonexistent in the clutch? Reverse and one layup? The dunk right through the west's defenders? Ray hit a couple of 3-pointers (one of which was off a LeBron assist) and milked some more points for his statline after he was fouled twice to shoot free throws at the very end. Amazing performance, but being the MVP of the last 3 minutes of the game (which Ray Allen was) does not equal being the MVP of the entire game (which was LeBron). Especially when LeBron had some plays in the clutch as well.

laugh.gif

I agree with all of this, but I do take issue with two things.

#1. Ray Allen 'milked' more points for his statline at the end of the game?
nerd.gif
Dude got hot when his team needed some outside scoring, netting like... what?... 9 points in the last 3 minutes?

I'm not saying he deserved MVP, because I think LeBron was the correct choice, but I do think it's a knock to say he was 'just milking hisstatline' at the end. I'm not going to knock him by saying something like that.

#2. All Laker fans are haters now? Anyone with 'Team Lakers' is a hater? Anyone with 'Team Lakers' is a Kobe fan?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

laugh.gif
Why did Dirk not take a step out of the paint when he saw Bron coming? Dirk was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

And
roll.gif
Dudes talkin about Ray Allen got robbed... So, Bron didn't deserve the MVP? You guys...
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Why all your buddies on the Mavs board denying Dirk got dunked on, and choked the game away, but on the dunk in particular they're claiming it was more on Amare and Chris Paul than Dirk
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Amare did leave Dirk out to dry on that dunk though... Bron had this dude stumbling over himself all the way down the court... Still though, Dirkshould moved the hell outta the way. I just don't get what was going through his head when he saw Bron coming.

"Man, look at Amare stumbling over himself trying to guard Bron... Wait, he's coming right at me. Should I try and jump with him? Foul him? Oh geez...You know, he's coming really quick... Should I mo... Oh !+%+. Too late.' *Raises hand and jumps high enough to slide a quarter under his shoes*

Like... Really? That's the best split-decision you could muster up?
laugh.gif

As for choking the game off... Dwyane blocked a shot. Who really cares. It is an All-Star game. He gets that shot off and misses, it's "Ohlook, same old Dirk." He gets it off and knocks it down, it's "Figures he'd be clutch in a meaningless game, he'll disappear in theplayoffs." There wasn't any way Dirk can win with you people, not until he takes the Mavs deep into the playoffs and score 30-35 points a game andknocks down game winners in 3 straight Game 7's...
laugh.gif
That block is a big deal because it's Dirk. Anyone else, and nobody says anything.

LeBron deserved MVP. A lot of dudes on here called it earlier on in the weekend, LeBron is made for the ASG. He almost had a triple double in the 1st half, hewas the East's best player for 4 quarters.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Ray tore it up @ the end, but LeBron's overall game is what helped the East win.

Take away 27 points, 8 rebounds and 9 assists and the East would lose.

I pity LeBron having to go back to play with the bums named the Cavaliers (excluding Boobie)

Wrong. Take away Jesus and they would've lost. EASILY

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
The East were in the lead for 98% of the game.

0a373ffb7113efed1223df0487e98daa-getty-79600120mw062_2008_nba_all_.jpg

WTH was Dirk thinkn???????????????? He dont even get blks in practice against Jerry Stackhouse and Devean George and now he goes 4 a blk on lebron cummin downthe lane........ I always thought Dirk played goofy but dis dunk caused me 2 lose mad respect 4 Dirk

roll.gif
Look how high bron is compared 2 dirk

lebrons other ASG MVP trophy is sitting on someones desk right near the entrance to the practice courts in independence, he doesnt even keep it himself.

Cleveland 216, yes, but remember hes got the 330 tatted down his arm. he reps AK

Back
Top Bottom