Official: 57th NBA All-Star Game 2008 Sunday TNT 8pm ET

heres my crazy logic.

bron was the MVP for the first 3 quarters

Ray was the MVP for the 4th.

the 4th is worth 2 quarters because its the last one

3 is still > 2

Bron deserved it, and he made dirk look like a fool in the process.

Bron came with it and won it with the popular vote.

But I'd honestly give it to Ray though.

On the other hand, Dirk gettin' doo doo'd on by Bron and Wade.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

^
it's funny that you create a thread to talk about the all-star game and who should have won MVP when there's a big ol' thread on page 1 about theall-star game.

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

^
it's funny that you create a thread to talk about the all-star game and who should have won MVP when there's a big ol' thread on page 1 about the all-star game.
Well this issue more important.

Originally Posted by the821empire

its funny people dont know who im talking about when i say jesus.

Jesus Christ, gods son? last time i checked he was the only jesus people know about so we assume him.

laugh.gif
@ Ernie Johnson's interview. How many times does a commentatorask, "if you didn't win, who do you think deserved it?"

Jesus should have won, but I don't think he cares and neither should we.

Nice, didn't notice that the threads got combined. Speaking of that Jesus deserved the MVP one.

Didn't know the mods could do that.

pimp.gif

I think Jesus should have won it. Yea Lebron was deserving, but he'll win 15 more All-stars MVP's anyway.

The game just wasn't the same for me without Kobe, VC, Shaq, T-Mac, and KG. I'd like to see what Kobe would've done down the stretch.

Damn Dirk
laugh.gif

I ain't mad about to getting dunked on because at least he tried to do something. Bron baptizes everybody.

BUT getting your shot blocked by Wade is just shameful.

I didn't even know how many Bron scored till the end. Goes to show u how much I was able to see when chillin' at MJ's fav bar in Chicago
pimp.gif

Ray Ray's performance > Bron's performance.

Sorry - lol

Man, who ever said it wasn't really the same without Kobe, Shaq, even T-Mac and Carter weren't kidding. I actually fell asleep during half time andwoke up right near the end of the game when Ray hit his third three in a row to make it 125-122. Also, getting dunked on wasn't really Dirk's fault
laugh.gif
, Amare got shook pretty hard.....no one's gonna be able to blockJames coming in full steam from the three point line. Anyways, I thought Ray Allen deserved the MVP (I'm biased though cause he's one of my favoritesathletes) but I'm not mad about Lebron winning it, he had the best all around performance with rebounds, assists, steals and such and he got the bucket toput them up for good. They probably should've done a Co-MVP type thing....

Back
Top Bottom