I'm actually interested in this game. . 

Same here for some reason... 
pimp.gif
 Here's to hoping it's a good one!
Cosign
Rooting for the ducks ...

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

I think too much is being read into Oregon's defense the last game, but we'll see. I've been wrong before.
What makes you say that?
I just think people think people are neglecting that Oregon can adjust and make changes. Sure, they gave up a bunch of yards, but they held ASU to 7 points in the second half, that's not bad.
Is Oregon's defense like Alabama's? Pfff, no way, but do I think they're terrible? Naw.

Originally Posted by dreClark

I think too much is being read into Oregon's defense the last game, but we'll see. I've been wrong before.
What makes you say that?
I just think people think people are neglecting that Oregon can adjust and make changes. Sure, they gave up a bunch of yards, but they held ASU to 7 points in the second half, that's not bad.
Is Oregon's defense like Alabama's? Pfff, no way, but do I think they're terrible? Naw.

Still room on that Stanford bandwagon for those who still want on. Their MNC runs really starts this Saturday.

Still room on that Stanford bandwagon for those who still want on. Their MNC runs really starts this Saturday.

Pfff, no way, but do I think they're terrible? Naw.

ohwell.gif
I mean, dont be surprised when they let us down like they have a history of doing.

Pfff, no way, but do I think they're terrible? Naw.

ohwell.gif
I mean, dont be surprised when they let us down like they have a history of doing.

my only hope of us winning this game is that luck folds under the pressure of Autzen craziness. Thomas is gonna need to step up BIG TIME if the we're gonna win this as well.

my only hope of us winning this game is that luck folds under the pressure of Autzen craziness. Thomas is gonna need to step up BIG TIME if the we're gonna win this as well.

Back
Top Bottom