OFFICIAL ADIDAS ANTHONY EDWARDS SNEAKER - ADIDAS AE1 (LOWS COMING SOON)

Honestly it’s the look of the shoe and that commercial with him comparing his shoes to other signature shoes and tossing em aside. That commercial captures what people have been feeling about some of these new basketball shoes. And the arrogance of it (especially when he tossed Luka’s shoes lol) and he’s proving it on the court. It does have a similar feel to Jordan when he was making his ascension. Hopefully adidas keep this line fresh and lean into the off the court feel of these. Especially if people hop on the trend. Like I’ve said I been had jeans on with these. Got a few looks and compliments and people asked if they there comfy. The colors are fire… just a cool dope shoe

Like a Pokémon, I need to collect them all, can’t wait for the next colorways to drop. I getting withdraw LMAO

Attachments

• IMG_0556.jpeg
    IMG_0556.jpeg
    204.5 KB · Views: 223
I can't be alone in hoping that moving forward, adidas will continue to let the design shine and not forcing the 3 stripes on the shoe, right? I'm cool with the logo at the heel on these, and I particularly liked the subtlety they used in those early 2000's kobes and tmacs. I don't need to see your branding, I want to appreciate the design.

I can't be alone in hoping that moving forward, adidas will continue to let the design shine and not forcing the 3 stripes on the shoe, right? I'm cool with the logo at the heel on these, and I particularly liked the subtlety they used in those early 2000's kobes and tmacs. I don't need to see your branding, I want to appreciate the design.
Especially considering the three stipe branding is hideous. And I agree. Keeping it just at the heel or minimal on any shoe allows the sig athlete to shine and not the branding. AJ line was smart for that with the 2 going forward. And yes those early adidas models or even the new retros like the mad infinity, just very minimal ugly but very small three stripe logo branding

Curious - feel the same way about the swoosh on shoes like the XXI and Ja and Sabrina? Or is it the actual adidas logo you don’t like? Not trying to imply anything or come across as a jerk - just curious on your preferences and thoughts.

Curious - feel the same way about the swoosh on shoes like the XXI and Ja and Sabrina? Or is it the actual adidas logo you don’t like? Not trying to imply anything or come across as a jerk - just curious on your preferences and thoughts.
I feel the same way about them. I hate giant swooshes. Seems like every sig shoe has the same exact design profile anymore in nikes catalog. Low cut with a Swoosh slapped on the side. Ja, Bron, Sabrina, Giannis, Booker. Shoes were way cooler back in the day when the swoosh didn't dominate the design

I feel the same way about them. I hate giant swooshes. Seems like every sig shoe has the same exact design profile anymore in nikes catalog. Low cut with a Swoosh slapped on the side. Ja, Bron, Sabrina, Giannis, Booker. Shoes were way cooler back in the day when the swoosh didn't dominate the design
That’s what was thinking too. The shoe in your avy (lebron 14) has it big but it’s in a design spot so it doesn’t look like a “logo” - more of a design element. Adidas the last two years has done a better job of hiding, not like the old days when they used the three stripes as lace loops and support.

Nike is lost right now I’m afraid, and their talent is all gone to other companies or departments.

That’s what was thinking too. The shoe in your avy (lebron 14) has it big but it’s in a design spot so it doesn’t look like a “logo” - more of a design element. Adidas the last two years has done a better job of hiding, not like the old days when they used the three stripes as lace loops and support.

Nike is lost right now I’m afraid, and their talent is all gone to other companies or departments.
I agree 100%. I think Nike needed to move on from Petrie after the 19. That's not a knock on the 19 because I actually like that sneaker believe it or not it was just time for fresh perspective. I dabble in sneaker design myself I've been sketching out some AE's on how I would like the brand to move forward with them 😆

Agreed. It’s why I loved mid 90 to early 00s Nikes. The swoosh is dope but I am always team small swoosh. That’s why those white navy All Star Cut 3s go so hard for me. My style

Back
Top Bottom