OFFICIAL ADIDAS ANTHONY EDWARDS SNEAKER - ADIDAS AE1 (LOWS COMING SOON)

IMG_1327.jpeg
IMG_1326.jpeg
IMG_1330.jpeg

Definitely not as good of pictures as most on here, duke40 duke40 most recently, but yeah it gets the point across. Some wear and tear on the sneaker already but I don’t mind.

Overall though, fantastic sneaker. Traction really is elite, can’t reinforce that enough. Cushion is above average as well, coming from LeBrons I really enjoy these. Fit and containment is solid at TTS, got them in a 12 like all my other sneakers (Brons, Retros, etc.)

Slight discomfort on the outside of my right foot but that could be because I haven’t really broken them in yet despite already having about 4.5 hours in them. I have a wide-ish forefoot.. the sock issue subsided as well, it didn’t bunch up much at all. Switched to different Dri-Fit socks.

Can’t wait for the New Wave pair. Hope an all black pair is in the works as well. 🤞🏼

Edit: I don’t know how I forgot to mention but they are pretty flexible as well. The midfoot seems to have that X plate but it’s still flexible nonetheless and I’m comparing it to a LeBron 20.
Got me impatiently waiting to play in mine tomorrow.

Quick thoughts:
  • Sizing: TTS is OK, but it's slightly roomy. Wouldn't recommend sizing down unless you like a more 1:1 fit that might be on the snug side. That said, I sized down cause I like a more snug fit and half size down is just fine for my skinny foot. People with wider feet, bulkier feet, etc. should stay TTS.
    • Note: the insole/sock liner is paper thin so if you plan to swap your own insole (Move, custom orthotic, etc.) then you should go TTS.
  • Cushioning: responsive but not plush. The Jet Boost is pretty thin/flat, which is fine. Very low to the ground, should have excellent court feel
  • Weight: way lighter than I was expecting. It's a pretty minimalistic shoe and for $120, you're not getting a ton of different materials/textures... which is a good thing and I'm glad about. I think the Harden 5 and 6 are by far the ugliest shoes in the Harden line with all the different textures and materials.

These are absolutely sick! Going to grab my son a pair for his hop season. I’ll wait for a slightly better color way to drop, but man I do love these!

Love love love these. I also like the latest Harden model, which feels of kin. Will definitely cop a color way of these eventually.

Quick thoughts:
  • Sizing: TTS is OK, but it's slightly roomy. Wouldn't recommend sizing down unless you like a more 1:1 fit that might be on the snug side. That said, I sized down cause I like a more snug fit and half size down is just fine for my skinny foot. People with wider feet, bulkier feet, etc. should stay TTS.
    • Note: the insole/sock liner is paper thin so if you plan to swap your own insole (Move, custom orthotic, etc.) then you should go TTS.
  • Cushioning: responsive but not plush. The Jet Boost is pretty thin/flat, which is fine. Very low to the ground, should have excellent court feel
  • Weight: way lighter than I was expecting. It's a pretty minimalistic shoe and for $120, you're not getting a ton of different materials/textures... which is a good thing and I'm glad about. I think the Harden 5 and 6 are by far the ugliest shoes in the Harden line with all the different textures and materials.

miss the older boost on the bball line.
drose 6/7, crazy explosives

Saw the GS in person today at Champs. They haven’t received their men’s sizes yet. But these are even more impressive in person! I really like these a lot. At the $120 price point, feels like we’re getting an insanely quality shoe.

Really digging the look of these. Any more performance reviews? From what I've seen these are on the heavier side?

These are so nice in hand. Way more detail and quality than they should be for $120, smart by Adidas, make them more accessible and spread the hype. Could even upscale and up price for the number two then. Glad to hear they are great on court as well
IMG_5462.jpeg
IMG_5467.jpeg

Last edited:
Really digging the look of these. Any more performance reviews? From what I've seen these are on the heavier side?
I weighed them and size 11 comes in at 19.15oz. So while on the scale they're technically are heavier than most signature shoes by about 3-4oz, they do not feel heavy on foot at all. They feel light on foot to me.

My two cents...I'm an 11.5 in Jordans, got an 11.5 here (usually am TTS with most adidas models) and these fit great. Just an FYI, the ankle is a tight squeeze to get on, but once you got them on its fine (I would think the collar fit would be great for actual hooping/secureness). Shoe looks great for the price and I'm happy I was able to snag on the adidas app.
20231219_153120.jpg

Attachments

• 20231219_152750.jpg
    20231219_152750.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 45
  • 20231219_152747.jpg
    20231219_152747.jpg
    149 KB · Views: 147
  • 20231219_152753.jpg
    20231219_152753.jpg
    162.6 KB · Views: 691
Man a black and red colorway would be freaking dope, can't wait for more colorways to drop

Back
Top Bottom