OFFICIAL ADIDAS ANTHONY EDWARDS SNEAKER - ADIDAS AE1 (LOWS COMING SOON)

1000006980.jpg

Is there a chance these randomly drop this weekend? Hard to believe an all star cw doesn’t have a confirmed release date as of yet.

All stars are dope but curious if the paint will chip off easy.

Last edited:
I guess these require a break in period. They felt better for me today. Hopefully my feet don't hurt tomorrow.

Got my New Waves in today

🌊

This shoe is definitely nothing like I’ve ever worn before. Everything feels like a contradiction… shoe is light but kinda heavy, flexible upper but feels very supportive, firm cushion that’s kinda bouncy, etc lol I’m so confused

I think it's the transition from the forefoot to the heel and the vast difference in the amount of cushion. I was like that the first time I wore them also. Sometimes I would think they were plush and other times minimal. I seem to notice the difference less the more I wear them.

I think it's the transition from the forefoot to the heel and the vast difference in the amount of cushion. I was like that the first time I wore them also. Sometimes I would think they were plush and other times minimal. I seem to notice the difference less the more I wear them.
Yep. I had been wearing mine with Move insoles but it just made the heel drop even more extreme.

For the most part I've been wearing these exclusively since they were delivered last week...at least 4x now. There's nothing really BAD about this shoe... materials look nice but aren't exactly premium, it is on the heavier side and the forefoot cushioning is definitely on the minimal side. Haven't really worn any Adidas bball shoes in a minute...since the CLB 2016, Crazy Explosive and the shoe that this kinda reminds me of...the D Rose 7.

Not sure if I'm going to pick up the all stars, I like the look of this model and it's good enough performer to where I'd recommend based off my experiences. I've tried a couple of debut sigs...these, Ja, Sabrina, last year's Luka's and I'd probably put these at the top of the list.

Back
Top Bottom