OFFICIAL ADIDAS ANTHONY EDWARDS SNEAKER - ADIDAS AE1 (LOWS COMING SOON)

I hate to be the guy crying for an oop–but someone please size 10 me on these All-Stars...

I had em in the bag, but my payment method gave me an error |l and just like that they were gone

Been yearning for a pair of these. I apparently secured a pair with the stock refresh after a "sold out" scare. Literally losing sleep for these—fingers crossed Dassler delivers

Last edited:
Refresh again sizes popping kingofeastnc kingofeastnc
IMG_7316.png

Man, how are y'all seeing a FSR?? It just says coming soon and every size shows sold out!

Woke up early af and was able to grab a pair TTS, beasted for the expedited shipping too 😅

had a few errors at drop but was able to grab my size since i got little *** feet. big sizes flew by the time i was able to checkout. check FTL if you are looking for a pair still

got mine off of champs as well. was something wrong with ftl when I tried there.

Wait. adidas does 3am EST releases for good shoes people want? wth lol
Not for “good shoes people want” but for everything as far back as I can remember except Yeezys. Adidas hasnt had many hyped shoes. So everything usually becomes available when they update their site.

no doubt, wife was preg w twins last summer so couldnt even take that chance but I’m back in the parks this summer 💪🏾

Man, no doubt! You have to take every precaution with that. Congrats! As a father of twins myself, get all the rest you can though too! :lol:

Not to thread jack but I am also the father of twins haha crazy coincidence!

+1 to father of twins. Congrats!

Holy ****, yall gonna think I'm trolling but I am also the father of twins :lol:

Back
Top Bottom