OFFICIAL ADIDAS ANTHONY EDWARDS SNEAKER - ADIDAS AE1 (LOWS COMING SOON)

IMG_3818.jpeg

IMG_3820.jpeg

Adidas needs to get their stuff together. Website says lightstrike and boost on one and the description, then just boost on the other . While the designer Says it’s full length boost.

IMG_0701.jpeg
IMG_0699.jpeg
IMG_0699.jpeg
IMG_0698.jpeg

Since covid they’ve just been copying and pasting most of their descriptions/specifcations

Attachments

• IMG_0697.jpeg
    IMG_0697.jpeg
    83 KB · Views: 250
So I missed out on the New Waves because my Foot Locker order was canceled lol, but I hit on the Futures/All-Stars. My favorite shoe of all time is the Eggplant Flightposite and this AE 1 CW completely reminds me of them – there was NO WAY I was missing out on them.

Also, the talk about fathering twins or being a twin is the most wholesome thing I’ve seen on NT in a while lol, good for all of y’all. 💯

IMG_0584.jpeg

image.jpg

Not that it impacts performance, but the way these scuff pretty easily is kinda crazy. Also normally for me the weight of the shoe isn’t very noticeable while playing BUT today I had my longest run in these (over two hours nonstop, which is regular for me on my weekend runs) and I definitely felt a little leg fatigue.

IMG_0584.jpeg

image.jpg

Not that it impacts performance, but the way these scuff pretty easily is kinda crazy. Also normally for me the weight of the shoe isn’t very noticeable while playing BUT today I had my longest run in these (over two hours nonstop, which is regular for me on my weekend runs) and I definitely felt a little leg fatigue.
Yeah my new waves are pretty beat up after only a couple runs. It’s a little less noticeable on the with love pair other than suede/felt on the toebox being dirty. I’m wondering how the paint on the all star pairs hold up.

Yeah my new waves are pretty beat up after only a couple runs. It’s a little less noticeable on the with love pair other than suede/felt on the toebox being dirty. I’m wondering how the paint on the all star pairs hold up.
Yeah at the end of the day these are bball shoes that are going to get destroyed on court so I’m not tripping. My all stars will be here tomorrow but I plan on keeping them DS for a while.

anyone with all star confirm if there are alternate laces? i dont believe the stormtrooper/best of adi pair have a second lace option

IMG_0584.jpeg

image.jpg

Thanks for the performance review. Haven't gotten mine yet but I'm not really a fan of shoes that feel heavy. And I already gotta deal with having big feet. May just be a quick try on and takeback. Appreciate you.

Back
Top Bottom