OFFICIAL ADIDAS ANTHONY EDWARDS SNEAKER - ADIDAS AE1 (LOWS COMING SOON)

AE 1 Storm Trooper-25.jpg

AE 1 Storm Trooper-26.jpg

Testing these out vs the new Harden 8's....these AE's have better traction than the Harden vol 8
Does anyone knows where can i get those laces ?

Picked up the GS in store yesterday and they were heavier than my entire mens current rotation (kobe's, kd's, sabrina's) .. damn.

Tried to try on a pair but they sold out of my size.

Picked up the GS in store yesterday and they were heavier than my entire mens current rotation (kobe's, kd's, sabrina's) .. damn.

They heavy but u don’t really notice the heaviness once ur running around unlike the Lebron 4s from back in the day lol

They were back on either champs or ftl this morning.

My size 10.5 is just over 19oz, where as most of my other hoop shoes are between 12-14.5 oz. So yes they’re heavy…not that bad once you get going but ya….don’t skip leg day.. 😂

Walked in Foot Locker, had my size and bought them.

I’ll try them on at home but the toe box looks dumb cheap. Like it’ll come apart easy.

Are these TTS?
I just got mine yesterday. I haven't worn mine for play yet, but I got my TTS size 12....they (like all adidas, for me, have a little room vertically in the toes and are a tiny bit wide for me, but my big toe is close to the edge. I think if I went down to 11.5 my toe might be smashing against the front of the shoe.

I wouldn't size down in these TTS worked for me. For anyone experiencing hot spots from the rope laces I'd recommend swapping to flat laces.

Stating the obvious but everyone’s foot is different, so what works for one person may not for the next… having said that, wide footers or those who like a roomier fit go TTS and narrow footers or those who prefer a snug fit go 1/2 size down.

Maybe try on Harden 7 (or 8 if available) for a fit comparison.

IMG_0748.png

Nike
IMG_0747.jpeg

Adidas

It helps to compare the size charts between the brands to get a better fit. Adidas will always fit a tad longer than Nike cause of they’re last.

Back
Top Bottom