OFFICIAL ADIDAS ANTHONY EDWARDS SNEAKER - ADIDAS AE1 (LOWS COMING SOON)

IMG_0767.jpeg

Wigg crawled so Ant Could fly
Man good memories were had in the CE PK Lows, had the all white joints, good times...

Was completely on the fence for this model. Decided to pull the trigger and I LOVE EM. Feel like I need all the colorways now. Haven’t felt like this way about adidas since the ultraboost first came out
IMG_1606.jpeg

Bruh I don’t know which spawn of the devil designed this lacing pattern tho, but that was nasty work. My forearms are on fire trying to lace these lol
IMG_1608.jpeg
What length are these laces and do you have a link?

That black and marble pair is copped in August. I genuinely think I'll cop every black-based colorway of this model.

I will say that cleaning the With Love pair is a CHALLENGE at times, so shoutout to that Jason Markk for holding me down lol.

Haven't been on NT in a while. Was checking to see if I'm the only person feeling these shoes. I'm 3 for 3, but happen to work near an Adidas store on release date.

Also putting the Adidas points I accrued buying Yeezy to get the ASG and New Waves for 25 and 30 % off respectively.

Thinking I need to double up on the with loves and storm troopers. Will probably get every color of this shoe.

Haven't been this hype for a new shoe in a while.

The ASGs noticeably fit smaller/tighter than my With Loves.

I’m wondering if the reflective toe is causing the smaller fit. It’s another layer of material they’re adding on top of the upper.

I think the safe move is to go TTS on the Best of Adi’s since they also have the reflective toe.

Anywhere still got the all stars in 13 for retail? Champs shows it but won’t add to cart

Anywhere still got the all stars in 13 for retail? Champs shows it but won’t add to cart

I woulda sent you mine had I known you were looking for a pair. I took mine back this past weekend. So maybe call your local stores to check on returns. But if they restock and I see it I'll tag you.

Edit: 11:50 - messaged 206to813 about the current restock

Last edited:
is the toebox low on these shoes like they are in yeezy's? could never get a good fit in most yeezy's

There hasn't been a pair in a long time that I've been more excited to go straight to feet with. These are incredible for the price. Yes the QC isn't great, but at the price point it feels good to just be excited to wear a shoe and enjoy wearing them without the paranoia of keeping them damage free.

1000013638.jpg

There hasn't been a pair in a long time that I've been more excited to go straight to feet with. These are incredible for the price. Yes the QC isn't great, but at the price point it feels good to just be excited to wear a shoe and enjoy wearing them without the paranoia of keeping them damage free.

1000013638.jpg
Agreed - this colorway is it for me too

Of all the brand new sig shoes for the most recent crop of players (Ja, Luka, Book, Tatum) this line is >

Just got my all star pair in. First time putting the AE1 on feet and I love em. I went .5 size up and I’m glad that I did. They’re snug but comfortable.

is the toebox low on these shoes like they are in yeezy's? could never get a good fit in most yeezy's

Yeah the toebox is low and I often have that problem on Yeezys too. However I find this toebox to be a lot more comfortable. It’s very malleable.

Just got my all star pair in. First time putting the AE1 on feet and I love em. I went .5 size up and I’m glad that I did. They’re snug but comfortable.

Yeah the toebox is low and I often have that problem on Yeezys too. However I find this toebox to be a lot more comfortable. It’s very malleable.

Did you go the same size as your yeezy’s?

Back
Top Bottom