OFFICIAL ADIDAS ANTHONY EDWARDS SNEAKER - ADIDAS AE1 (LOWS COMING SOON)

Unfortunately they don’t. Only the first 2 colorways came with alt laces.

Ah gotcha. Thanks man. Thought somebody was messing around.

Also, who are you maniacs that are suggesting 1/2 size down? I'm an average width size 12 and absolutely no way I could've sized down in these. :lol:

We’re the same size and I went 1/2 size down… even then I still experience some lateral movement inside the shoe at times. Gotta really crank down on the laces and/or double sock it. Adidas shoes are definitely more wide foot friendly if you ask me.

I went TTS (13) and I'm a wide footer. These (AE1s) were fine, though the look of the design sucked after putting them on, because instead of looking sleek, my wide feet flattened them out and the panels on the side were flaring out on the top like a manta ray :lol:

But anyway, have you tried the Harden 8s? Got my foot in those and it was way way worse. Could barely get my foot in decently, and it pinched at the toe. Couldn't really imagine hooping in them. Could have been my fault because I didn't fully loosen the factory lace job, but seconds later I put on a different pair from a different brand, left the factory laces on but once I got in, I was fine and could feel my toes, lol.

I'm looking forward to trying out the Dames. Those things look so good even if I can't hoop in em if I score a pair I'm like 99% sure I'm keeping them.

I went TTS (13) and I'm a wide footer. These (AE1s) were fine, though the look of the design sucked after putting them on, because instead of looking sleek, my wide feet flattened them out and the panels on the side were flaring out on the top like a manta ray :lol:

But anyway, have you tried the Harden 8s? Got my foot in those and it was way way worse. Could barely get my foot in decently, and it pinched at the toe. Couldn't really imagine hooping in them. Could have been my fault because I didn't fully loosen the factory lace job, but seconds later I put on a different pair from a different brand, left the factory laces on but once I got in, I was fine and could feel my toes, lol.

I'm looking forward to trying out the Dames. Those things look so good even if I can't hoop in em if I score a pair I'm like 99% sure I'm keeping them.
Haven't gotten the Hardens yet, I really want to see if a local store has them so I can try them on first... so many shoes these days you really have to get in your hands and on feet in person, sizing all over the place smh. The Dames look good, haven't had a pair of those since like Dame 5 maybe lol

Also, who are you maniacs that are suggesting 1/2 size down? I'm an average width size 12 and absolutely no way I could've sized down in these. :lol:

Yeah I have no clue how people are going .5 size down. I went .5 size UP in them and they’re still a tad snug, but comfy.

Man i love these

20240304_110654.jpg

Yeah I have no clue how people are going .5 size down. I went .5 size UP in them and they’re still a tad snug, but comfy.

Agreed, got my stormtroopers w/ 20% off in a 10.

An Adidas store near me has my size (10.5), but I want to risk it and wait until my 30% comes back.

I’ve been a 10 in adidas for the last couple of years but I’m an 11 in lebrons and KD’s, 10.5 in curry’s and Jordan 38. I went 10 in the AE and the Harden and they are perfect for me.

Just ordered my first pair. Was going to order a 13 and someone told me they’re true and everything I’ve seen said true to size. Now I’m feeling like they’re def gona be too small. Smh

I went up a half size from my AF1 size and they felt small, toe was touching. I ended up returning them.

I went up a half size from my AF1 size and they felt small, toe was touching. I ended up returning them.

As AF1s run half size big (and theoretically you wear those half size down from your tts), that would mean you bought the AE1s in your tts and they were too tight. Which backs up my suggestion of going .5 size up. Once again, no idea how folks go .5 DOWN. 🤯

As AF1s run half size big (and theoretically you wear those half size down from your tts), that would mean you bought the AE1s in your tts and they were too tight. Which backs up my suggestion of going .5 size up. Once again, no idea how folks go .5 DOWN. 🤯

Easiest way to sum it up, most of my shoes pre 2018 are 11.5 and still fit. I swear they’re making them smaller because now I can’t fit an 11.5 in most shoes so I get a 12. I gotta 12 in these to be safe and the 12 was short on me.

There is no CONSENSUS for sizing lol there’s no way I could size up in these shoes but what works for some will not work for others

I think some people confuse their Nike sizing with their Adidas sizing. I usually go up 1/2 in Nike models, TTS Adidas. They're snug, but that's how basketball shoes should be, maybe go up if you're wearing them casually.

I think some people confuse their Nike sizing with their Adidas sizing. I usually go up 1/2 in Nike models, TTS Adidas. They're snug, but that's how basketball shoes should be, maybe go up if you're wearing them casually.
Sounds like you wear mostly Adidas shoes?

It’s the same thing for me but I mostly wear Nikes so my TTS is a 12 and I go 1/2 down for Adidas…regardless of how you look at it a size 11 in both shoes will run noticeably different.

Sounds like you wear mostly Adidas shoes?

It’s the same thing for me but I mostly wear Nikes so my TTS is a 12 and I go 1/2 down for Adidas…regardless of how you look at it a size 11 in both shoes will run noticeably different.

Basketball shoes are form fitting shoes, so the idea of "sizing down" in a basketball shoe doesn't make sense to me. Either you don't know your true size and/or you're accustomed to wearing one brand.

In my opinion and experience, Adidas is more true than Nike. I wear a lot of running shoes.

Basketball shoes are form fitting shoes, so the idea of "sizing down" in a basketball shoe doesn't make sense to me. Either you don't know your true size and/or you're accustomed to wearing one brand.

In my opinion and experience, Adidas is more true than Nike. I wear a lot of running shoes.
I wear size 12 in every brand shoe that I own… from Nike, NB, ASICS, Brooks, Tmberlands, etc. But to each his own, not going to clutter this thread with sizing debates…just go with whatever works best for your feet

Back
Top Bottom