OFFICIAL ADIDAS ANTHONY EDWARDS SNEAKER - ADIDAS AE1 (LOWS COMING SOON)

1710123578398.jpeg

1710123599287.jpeg

We'd see good team color PEs but they can wear whatever colors they want so the shoes are rarely team color dominate.

We'd see good team color PEs but they can wear whatever colors they want so the shoes are rarely team color dominate.
So I have a long winded point on the decline of sig shoe popularity and it’s tied to players being able to wear whatever color ways therefore making team color ways obsolete. Fanatics support teams more than players. If they release true Laker Brons, Lakers Stan’s would cop like crazy.

So I have a long winded point on the decline of sig shoe popularity and it’s tied to players being able to wear whatever color ways therefore making team color ways obsolete. Fanatics support teams more than players. If they release true Laker Brons, Lakers Stan’s would cop like crazy.

Lets hear the full version, I'm bored and waitin on the Corals :lol:

Basketball shoes in general just haven’t been that wearable off court. That, to me, is the biggest issue. Lebrons were clunky and chunky as **** for like a decade before sliming down again…but now they just look generic. Maybe that’s the other issue…none of them look that great design wise either. These are an exception.

Back
Top Bottom