OFFICIAL ADIDAS ANTHONY EDWARDS SNEAKER - ADIDAS AE1 (LOWS COMING SOON)

adidas AE 1 Georgia Red Clay
Color: Coral/Coral/Black
Style Code: IF1863
Release Date: 04/04/2024
Price: $120
1710832209723.png

1710832247280.png

1710832263999.png

1710832284949.png

1710832309172.png

That pink pair looks really good. These TTS? Had sizing issues with the book 1 joints but hoping to avoid that with these..

*That was not a dunk.

If you ain't grabbing the rim it ain't a dunk.

An amazing athletic feat regardless, but not a dunk. Same with that faux Superman Dwight Howard "dunk" in the dunk contest many years ago. :lol:

Sucks it was a throw in. If he actually made it to the rim would have been an all timer.

u know throwing it in is much more difficult than a dunk right . Let alone a poster on a bigger dude .
U know how high u gotta get up there . Yall just be hating forreal lol
I dare yall to go try dunking on a 9ft hoop , do a regular and a throw in then comeback to me 😂

u know throwing it in is much more difficult than a dunk right . Let alone a poster on a bigger dude .
U know how high u gotta get up there . Yall just be hating forreal lol
I dare yall to go try dunking on a 9ft hoop , do a regular and a throw in then comeback to me 😂

Perhaps you missed when I wrote just above...."An amazing athletic feat regardless."??? Did you miss that?

slap-slow.gif

Nobody is hating. Just calling it what it is.

Perhaps you missed when I wrote just above...."An amazing athletic feat regardless."??? Did you miss that?

slap-slow.gif

Nobody is hating. Just calling it what it is.
I wasn’t talking to u , I’m saying for the people who’s hating on the dunk . But if u felt that u had to reply to my statement . Then I guess u 1 of em 😂

I wasn’t talking to u , I’m saying for the people who’s hating on the dunk . But if u felt that u had to reply to my statement . Then I guess u 1 of em 😂

You was def talking to me. :lol: Stop it. Only 2 people in this thread mentioned it wasn't a dunk....and I was one of them. :lol:

*That was not a dunk.

If you ain't grabbing the rim it ain't a dunk.

An amazing athletic feat regardless, but not a dunk. Same with that faux Superman Dwight Howard "dunk" in the dunk contest many years ago. :lol:

i hate this debate.
1710887588531.png

Kareem and wilt would disagree with this take

Lies! 😄 No they would not.

It's a "throw-in" not a Dunk.

Javelle Magee....Blake Griffon....lots of others had these.

There's a Shawn Kemp video talking exactly about this. If Kemp says it.... it's final lol. 😄

Back
Top Bottom