OFFICIAL ADIDAS ANTHONY EDWARDS SNEAKER - ADIDAS AE1 (LOWS COMING SOON)

This one was better imho.

z4ow2c5r1ki61.jpg

I haven't worn an adidas shoe since 2006. I see posts saying TTS, but I don't have a true size for adidas. I typically wear 11.5 in nike dunk, am1, jordan 1. I go up to a 12 in nike/jordan basketball. For these I assume I'd stick with 11.5?

Are these in stores in any colorway? Gonna hit the mall for the first time in a long time, hoping to see how they fit and how good that cushion is.

Where do we put these on the list of the best debut/signature sneaker ever?

It's up there for me and I haven't even seen these in person. :lol:

Gonna be hard for adidas/AE to have an as-good sophomore shoe.

Last edited:
Where do we put these on the list of the best debut/signature sneaker ever?

It's up there for me and I haven't even seen these in person. :lol:

Gonna be hard for adidas/AE to have an as-good sophomore shoe.

Definitely up there. Rather than do "of all time", I think we should look at the post MJ era, like starting with LeBron & the AZG. That still leaves a ton of shoes to consider.

Rather than do "of all time", I think we should look at the post MJ era, like starting with LeBron & the AZG. That still leaves a ton of shoes to consider.

Good point.

It's hard to decide when most of the top debut shoes also come with nostalgia/history/etc. Hard to look at things from "just" a design standpoint.

Little lavender touch on the toe is interesting. Would’ve preferred black (like the yellow PE) or pink like most releases that match the toe to the color of the sidewall but it’s a purchase nonetheless.

Back
Top Bottom