OFFICIAL ADIDAS ANTHONY EDWARDS SNEAKER - ADIDAS AE1 (LOWS COMING SOON)

AE 2 :

1711519565348.png
So far…looking fire

Finally tried these on.. felt like bricks to me.

Wish adidas had a generous return policy. I wanna try em on court but not without the guarantee of a hassle free return
I chatted adidas to specifically ask this question about returns and they assured me I could play in them to try them out and still return them so long as they didn't have any major "damage."

Drops at 8am instead of 7. Also you can’t use affirm on the adidas app? Tried it and I don’t see it. But you could in the website

Any of ya'lls local Foot Locker get them in? I've been calling around, but Foot Locker doesn't like to pick up their phones lol

Those McDonald’s sold out at 7am exact lol smh
F
Any of ya'lls local Foot Locker get them in? I've been calling around, but Foot Locker doesn't like to pick up their phones lol
None

I called footlocker , they said online only . Smh looks like I’ll go on stock x lol . I don’t even care anymore 😂

Wish I pulled the trigger on the storm troopers when it was in stock sigh, just put in an order finally for the all blue pair, super excited!!!

Wish I pulled the trigger on the storm troopers when it was in stock sigh, just put in an order finally for the all blue pair, super excited!!!
Keep an eye out for the storm trooper. They have been restocking a lot. The blues are super dope in person. I have all the colors that have released so far and intend on buying them all as they release. I haven’t been this into a certain model in a LONG time.

Edit: footlocker has certain sizes instock NOW. NOT SURE ON WHAT SIZE YOU NEED.

Back
Top Bottom