OFFICIAL ADIDAS ANTHONY EDWARDS SNEAKER - ADIDAS AE1 (LOWS COMING SOON)

Check Footlocker and Champs. Might be able to grab locally depending on where you live.

Or they are sitting online via FLX

Yup. I went to my local store. Had them in stock. Obviously would have rather just stayed home lol and ordered online. I’m just surprised they can be found in stores but online it’s virtually an instant sellout.

Thanks!

JS”

Champs and FL almost always have a FSR sitting of almost every CW, its so odd that they sell out so fast on the actual adidas app. I am just waiting for the pink one to drop and then I think I will be done. Really looking forward to seeing what the 2's look like. A $10 price increase isn't bad since the $120 was already low for a sig.

Champs and FL almost always have a FSR sitting of almost every CW, its so odd that they sell out so fast on the actual adidas app. I am just waiting for the pink one to drop and then I think I will be done. Really looking forward to seeing what the 2's look like. A $10 price increase isn't bad since the $120 was already low for an sig.
It seems like adidas doesn’t carry as much stock. Also being able to use voucher codes on these I prefer to cop from there.

Th
It seems like adidas doesn’t carry as much stock. Also being able to use voucher codes on these I prefer to cop from there.
They’re In a tricky spot because of this. When they first started the creators club you used to be able to stack vouchers on top of sales at the outlet too. Used to be able to get ultraboosts for around 60$. I asked one of the guys at the store about it and he pointed out resellers. Resellers would come and clean out stores with vouchers only to put online somewhere else.
Release day shoes were allowed for this too. I remember getting me and lil bro all black dame 4s for 150$ on launch with vouchers.
Now it seems like they’re creating more hype and trying to keep it to those who know. They keep the “promo codes not allowed” on the shoes but they work for them.

Took my sons to the T Wolves game here in Denver a week ago and Ant hit a Nike authentic and the AE 1 all star joints

IMG_3917.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom