OFFICIAL ADIDAS ANTHONY EDWARDS SNEAKER - ADIDAS AE1 (LOWS COMING SOON)

Thought I got my first pair of AEs :nthat:

But nope! Just the right foot :smh:

Outta all my years of ordering sneakers, I’ve never had no tom foolery like this go down :smh:

IMG_4201.jpeg

Where did you buy them from? If they came from a footlocker/champs or something, it’s entirely possible they shipped from a store and the other shoe is sitting on the shelf.

Where did you buy them from? If they came from a footlocker/champs or something, it’s entirely possible they shipped from a store and the other shoe is sitting on the shelf.
I ordered from foot locker. That was my guess, maybe the other foot is still on display.

Saw the All Stars in person….now I NEED them! Any size 10.5-11 left anywhere!? Foot Locker claimed they couldn’t order them…find it hard to believe that no store in the country has em 🤷🏻‍♂️

Nice call on that paint pen! Surprised he swapped out. Most times those dudes get in sharpie mode and don't like doing that lol.
Thank you, tbh we got lucky because he beelined to the shoes first and hit em with the lime green Deco, handed it back and then picked up somebody else’s Sharpie and ran with it

He signed a bunch of items on the opposite side of the tunnel, then came back to our side and hit a few, then the last thing he hit was our jersey in black sharpie
IMG_3939.jpeg

JSA was in town that weekend so already got them both stickered too lol

Thank you, tbh we got lucky because he beelined to the shoes first and hit em with the lime green Deco, handed it back and then picked up somebody else’s Sharpie and ran with it

He signed a bunch of items on the opposite side of the tunnel, then came back to our side and hit a few, then the last thing he hit was our jersey in black sharpie
IMG_3939.jpeg

JSA was in town that weekend so already got them both stickered too lol

From what I've seen, you seem to have a lot of great luck like that haha! A nicely primed Deco is the perfect pen, IMO. I'm sure he's really proud of these shoes, so it makes total sense that he'd hit those before somebody with a random Walmart basketball or something. Congrats again man. It came out beautifully!

If someone is looking to get rid of their All Star in a US 13 or 13.5, I'll be happy to take them off your hands. I've have the highest bid on Goat and StockX but no one is budging!

If someone is looking to get rid of their All Star in a US 13 or 13.5, I'll be happy to take them off your hands. I've have the highest bid on Goat and StockX but no one is budging!
I have a pair of size 13 only worn once.

Back
Top Bottom