Official Adidas Dame Thread - Dame 4 in stores now.

Should This become the Official Adidas Dame Thread?

• Yes

Votes: 88 93.6%
  • No

Votes: 6 6.4%

• Total voters
The contrast colored lace loop straps ruins the colorways for me just like the Harden 4s :smh:
20191203012732.jpg

20191203012735.jpg

20191203012739.jpg

I notice the outsole in the Ruthless is different from promo pics, has red mixed into the black part.
Screenshot_20191202_101024.jpg

For those that have a pair of the 6's, how does the back heel tab feel? I saw these at the Adidas store on BF, but was mainly eyeing the Harden Vol 4's, so I grabbed those, and didn't take much time to have the 6's in hand.

Just curious if that heel tab causes any discomfort or digging in the Achilles area. Thanks in advance.

For those that have a pair of the 6's, how does the back heel tab feel? I saw these at the Adidas store on BF, but was mainly eyeing the Harden Vol 4's, so I grabbed those, and didn't take much time to have the 6's in hand.

Just curious if that heel tab causes any discomfort or digging in the Achilles area. Thanks in advance.

I've only worn mine casually for now, will hoop in them soon, but in that time they seldomly have pushed on the Achilles. No where as often or as much as the react element 87s.

I ran a couple of hours in them last night. Felt lighter than the 5s. Coming from the 5 initial step in didn't feel as bouncy. But after a couple games, it felt like it broke in and felt good to me. Joints and legs felt fine after even with doing a leg day before playing. I wore higher socks so I can not talk about the heel tab as it did not bother me at all. I love the 5 and need a few more sessions to see if I love the 6 just as much or if it is a honeymoon period. Was not a fan of the 4. Ordered same size as I wore in the 5. I don't think I can say to run out and buy these if you already have the 5s. Buuuuut, if you're a dame fan, like the design or just want something "new" it is a good choice. Traction was good for me on a semi kept tile floor I wiped once. For $110 these are great. for $77? damn. lol.

I should also note I don't use the stock insole as I want more arch support so I have been using superfeet carbon insoles for sometime now so that may of affected my experience with the cushioning.

I got delay shipping email last night then it shipped, got them today lol. Their system lagging or not up to date fast enough. Slow with the Rose 10 order too.
These are awesome, fits nice and the Lightstrike is more comfortable than the Harden 4(midfoot is tight too, these are nice and loose front to back). The only (minor) issue is the heel flap(doesn't always touch the skin only when leaning back) and top of the tongue (it's thin so it's like paper, it doesn't give you paper cut feeling more like run you fingernail on your skin feeling. Wearing longer cut socks won't be an issue. Can flip the heel flap if you don't like it the way it is.
Now to wait for the right colorway to cop.

I got delay shipping email last night then it shipped, got them today lol. Their system lagging or not up to date fast enough. Slow with the Rose 10 order too.
These are awesome, fits nice and the Lightstrike is more comfortable than the Harden 4(midfoot is tight too, these are nice and loose front to back). The only (minor) issue is the heel flap(doesn't always touch the skin only when leaning back) and top of the tongue (it's thin so it's like paper, it doesn't give you paper cut feeling more like run you fingernail on your skin feeling. Wearing longer cut socks won't be an issue. Can flip the heel flap if you don't like it the way it is.
Now to wait for the right colorway to cop.

TTS or .5 size down? Seen conflicting sizing suggestions. From past experience I know .5 size down for adidas basketball shoes but these look narrow/tight.

I went tts but can see some go half down for ball. I thought it was going to be narrow too but that's not the case. The 5s were tight and not comfortable in the heel, they corrected the issue here and then some. It's like a low cut version of the 2s.

Back
Top Bottom