Official Adidas Dame Thread - Dame 4 in stores now.

Should This become the Official Adidas Dame Thread?

• Yes

Votes: 89 93.7%
  • No

Votes: 6 6.3%

• Total voters
FNL has almost fsr of the 61 points if anyone looking. Use code 10HEAT100 for $10 off, also Rakuten(ebates) is 10% cash back today

Screenshot_20200829-064324.png

Looks like Adidas decided it wasn't Dame Time for me. And a $10 off code is a slap in the face.

Upcoming Dame 7's, in a really dope Ric Flair colorway. Being a lifelong basketball fan and pro wrestling fan, I really hope these collabs from Dame and Adidas keep coming in the future.

Dame7_2.jpg

Dame7_3.jpg

Dame7_1.jpg

I don't see the connection of the colorway to Ric Flair other than the wooooo lol. The stone cold 6 was 🎯

My initial guess would probably be blue for a few of the robes Flair wore and I think the upper, with the faux croc look, is reminiscent of a promo Flair said back in the 80's talking about his clothes & dressing like a champion.

Ric-Flair_ROBE.jpg

RicFlair_CROC.jpg

I don't see the connection of the colorway to Ric Flair other than the wooooo lol. The stone cold 6 was 🎯
My initial guess would probably be blue for a few of the robes Flair wore and I think the upper, with the faux croc look, is reminiscent of a promo Flair said back in the 80's talking about his clothes & dressing like a champion.

Sure it's not a tribute to these? They were the first thing I thought of...

Screenshot_20200927-223417.png

Sure it's not a tribute to these? They were the first thing I thought of...

Screenshot_20200927-223417.png

Good call here. It might be for sure. I didn't initially think of any of the wrestling boots Flair wore as the robes always stuck out a bit more iconic. These definitely could be the inspiration for the kicks.

Description says they run big

At first I hated the design, but seeing more and more official images I made the turn. Hella dope, lets hope they dont have some noticeable flaw(s). Few people posted theirs on youtube. No big youtuber yet

Was going to jump on a pair of 7s the other day but they were excluded from discounts. I too will wait for them to sit and then grab for $70-80 or less.

I read there were people interested in the purple pair before the Lakers won last night but couldn't get them this morning when they tried for them. Not sure the release really sold out or delayed as Adidas has done this before and comes back later.

Back
Top Bottom