Official Adidas Derrick Rose Thread - D Rose 11

30085245_2099192830107122_5348534683653111808_n.jpg

How's the performance on the D Rose 7? interested in picking up a pair for outdoor use and was wondering whether the rubber is tough enough for outdoor use.

How's the performance on the D Rose 7? interested in picking up a pair for outdoor use and was wondering whether the rubber is tough enough for outdoor use.

The lows that were available are translucent outsole and besides the traction is soft and thin, so look for another option

Definitely outdoor ready. Great support, cushion, and traction but a lot of material on your foot. The primeknit version is a lot hotter to play in.

those new rose remind ne of the curry 3

his shoes should really be around 110 or 120 considering his popularity is not what it once was

C7F02FB8-D78F-4BA0-A881-928F023E889C.jpeg

Apparently, this isn’t the 9 Low. It’s a D Rose budget model with Cloud foam.

Last edited:
Will be getting these but I am already sure I won't be liking these as much as I love the past models with boost. This silhouette would've been perfect with full length boost

I wonder if all of the stripes/notches down the front represent anything.

It's kind of strange for me seeing this era of signature sneakers and the transitions. I'm kind of bummed that Rose is fading away and with the Melo line ending, CP's line probably isn't far behind. I'm guessing Bron and KD will go the Jordan/Kobe route and keep releasing shoes after retirement. Then you have the newer lines like Harden, PG and Russ, the somewhat established shoes like Curry, Dame, Kyrie, etc.

Maybe D Mitchell will get something going with Adidas, but who knows playing in the Utah market. And it's still not too late for Kawhi, who looked like he was on his way before whatever happened with him happened.

Those black/red ones are SICK!!! Really digging the stripes down the center!! I really hope they offer a solar yellow color!

Back
Top Bottom