Official Adidas Derrick Rose Thread - D Rose 11

Damn I need those, did they have a lot? Gonna check local Adidas outlet if they got any.

only pair I saw. It’s a clearance store - everything is marked full retail on the box but has 60% off. Just some folding tables and a ton of shoes, no clothes. I saw multiple Dame 5 college colors with full leather uppers, some of the John Wall 2 with the boost heel, some Miami Hurricanes Harden 2, even some old Dwight Howard shoes.

Now if they can make the all-star ones in yellow, I'm in!!

They heard you :lol: Now where they release and how limited is unknown. Hope it's not Asia only or like how they retro the black 1.5 footlocker.com
20191203012649.jpg

Black colorways for me
20191203012632.jpg

I was able to order a pair of Rose 10 in my size but adidas have not shipped it out, it's been about a week so I don't know if they can fulfill it. Hopefully these colorways release soon so I can try on a pair.
20191204005235.jpg

I just sent mine back today. The traction was terrible for me - slipped twice yesterday chasing a loose ball and again when I went to change direction on a drive. Too bad - the bounce is the best I’ve ever felt in a basketball shoe.

Was the court dusty? The grooves are very close together, looks like you need to do more than wiping. Did you get the colorway with the translucent outsole?

Was the court dusty? The grooves are very close together, looks like you need to do more than wiping. Did you get the colorway with the translucent outsole?

I got the blk/red pair. It’s around the edges - the way the traction is inset in the midsole, it’s almost recessed into the sole so it’s not touching the ground at all times. Standing still or just walking it’s fine but when you toe off to start running it feels like none of the traction can bite. I was extremely disappointed - ive played in every Rose and The 9 and 10 are just not that good - for me.

The last Rose I tried were the 8s but didn't like the upper. The 6 and 7 were the best in the boost era. 5s were good just boost wasn't like the 6/7 comfy.
Rose 10 shipped so I can try them out. Looking forward to the leather and Bounce like you praise.

They are having a 60 day return right now so if you don’t like playing in them send them back. I dropped mine off at UPS yesterday and already got my refund.

Yes their fast refund is great now, wish all brands did this. Didn't have a choice but the maroonish colorway was available in my size only, will return after I try them and if I like them will get the color I like.

They are having a 60 day return right now so if you don’t like playing in them send them back. I dropped mine off at UPS yesterday and already got my refund.
Adidas gave the refund as soon as it was accepted by UPS?

That’s great to hear!! I plan to return a pair of Harden 4s when they come in. I was a little nervous cause it took 4 weeks to get a refund from a pair of shoes I sent back to Eastbay.com

That’s great to hear!! I plan to return a pair of Harden 4s when they come in. I was a little nervous cause it took 4 weeks to get a refund from a pair of shoes I sent back to Eastbay.com
yeah almost every adidas return i've done, have gotten an instant refund.

Refund comes quicker if you return it early in the day. I've gotten refund same day on a return last week.

Got the pair in (Englewood cw). Fits slightly long. Good materials but Bounce not as nice as the Dame 6 out the box. Sits too high but if you like cushion these are better option for you versus Dame6/Harden4. Tested on wood floor, traction seems good and it collected some dust. I can see some issue as the outsole will bend inward, the channel along the outsole aids it, did it with my hands, imagine with your force on it, you're not going to get full contact to the surface

Not going to test it further now since I'm returning it so next person that buys them gets them new. I'll wait for a better colorway and deep discount haha. The generic black box they keep giving a signature athlete is always funny.

Dig the color in person but don’t like the white line and midsole, should've extended the gradient down there as well.
IMG_20191210_091140.jpg

Think this is the last year they give him a shoe? Retro instead?

Last edited:
There was an article posted of him wearing a new shoe during practice earlier in the season. Article wasnt sure if it was the rose 11 or perhaps a lace version of the n3xt l3v3l but it was definitely a new model.

Back
Top Bottom