Official Adidas Derrick Rose Thread - D Rose 11

it was in the press release they sent the media.

Hey Bryan, do you have any insight on sizing on these? It's been forever since I held the OG in hand and really want the all-star pair. True to size or do these run narrow like his older shoes and need to go up .5? Thank you buddy for the help.

Hey Bryan, do you have any insight on sizing on these? It's been forever since I held the OG in hand and really want the all-star pair. True to size or do these run narrow like his older shoes and need to go up .5? Thank you buddy for the help.

OG adizero rose 1.0 run TTS

Saturday on Adidas.com
Weird the grey pair is $10 more
Don't know why they don't release Chicago Home and Away too
Screenshot_20200211_103356.jpg

Thank you buddy. My only issue is enough space for my toes to move (wiggle). Some like them really snug but I'll take the extra length for wiggle room. Still stay TTS for that?

they fit really on top of your toes height-wise. The midfoot was narrow on the sprint frame on the OG 1/1.5 but the 1.5 retro I got seemed wider. I know length wise the 1 was shorter than the 1.5. I am staying true but for casual up a half shouldn’t be bad.

Sprint frame was narrow on the 1, 1.5, (never tried the 2.5), 3, 3.5, and 4 (never tried the 4.5).

2 didn't seem narrow but the cushioning was total booty cheeks.

Sprint frame was narrow on the 1, 1.5, (never tried the 2.5), 3, 3.5, and 4 (never tried the 4.5).

Very true. I have the DRose 3 Chicago Fire & they are very narrow. Love the color though. I'll probably get half size up for casual wear. Thanks so much.

The OG 1.0 was like playing in dress shoes.
For some reason the sprintframe didn't have a cavity in the heel for a crash pad (like DRose 4/4.5), so you couldn't feel the adiprene.
Cement cushioning.

The yellow pair is up on Eastbay
Thanks for the heads up. Really want to try these on first. I really liked playing in these when they first came out, but I’m older now and I probably need some cushioning. The originals pretty much had none.

I also don’t want to wear too flashy sneakers given how washed I am, but I wanted this cw back in the day

How is the fit on these? TTS or are they cut narrow like the 3s were. I want to pick a pair up if they will fit right.

They don't feel as narrow as my old 1.0's. Glad I went TTS at 10.5, almost went up a half for width purposes. I go TTS on pretty much all shoes except Yeezy 350 I do 11's.

They don't feel as narrow as my old 1.0's. Glad I went TTS at 10.5, almost went up a half for width purposes. I go TTS on pretty much all shoes except Yeezy 350 I do 11's.

Cool to hear. Do you still have enough space to wiggle your toes?

Back
Top Bottom