Official Adidas Derrick Rose Thread - D Rose 11

Screenshot_20200514_150900.jpg

duke40 duke40

What is your all time favorite rose shoe? Just curious it for me it is hands down the Rose 7 PK

I still wear these OG’s when I play. Absolutely loved them. Lacking in cushion but felt sticky and light. Forgot I was wearing them which for me is a good sign

Attachments

• E852C797-E3B3-430D-8C5D-0020B0087AEB.jpeg
    E852C797-E3B3-430D-8C5D-0020B0087AEB.jpeg
    262.7 KB · Views: 924
I still wear these OG’s when I play. Absolutely loved them. Lacking in cushion but felt sticky and light. Forgot I was wearing them which for me is a good sign

can't believe it was that long ago. I remember those years when I was contemplating on getting back to hooping. Adidas was sick back then with the Crazy Lights and TS Commander series. my only regret was not getting those Adidas Garnett Celtic 2 Malik shoes. although during those times, I was still undecided.

can't believe it was that long ago. I remember those years when I was contemplating on getting back to hooping. Adidas was sick back then with the Crazy Lights and TS Commander series. my only regret was not getting those Adidas Garnett Celtic 2 Malik shoes. although during those times, I was still undecided.
I didn’t even buy online back then. I remember having to get a train to Glasgow and going through the different sports shops until I eventually found what I wanted. My team played in red & white so when I seen these I had to buy them. Still my go to pair

I didn’t even buy online back then. I remember having to get a train to Glasgow and going through the different sports shops until I eventually found what I wanted. My team played in red & white so when I seen these I had to buy them. Still my go to pair

online shopping was pretty much not a norm during those days other than eBay which doesn't even have a lot to offer. in-store shopping was still at it's peak so you get practically a firsthand look at all the shoes available unlike now that select stores and volumes have certain shoes. Adidas certainly had some great color blocking with those shoes and what I found funny is that despite those shoes looking bulky, they are comfortable. unlike now that the lesser materials doesn't really improve the comfort level and can be sometimes disastrous.

Is there anywhere to get the 1.5 in a size 13 or 13.5? I bought the rose cement 1s on sale in a 13.5 because some adidas shoe are too narrow but these feel great. The 1.5 is just one that keep escaping me and it annoying :lol: when I see anywhere

As far as liking some Adidas shoes, I'm passing on them til they would finally fix their textile lining and upper wear and tear issue. At best, the shoes would take 7 months to show some ugly tear on the heel counter and ankle area.

Back
Top Bottom