Official Adidas Trae Young Signature Shoe Thread $140

I tried these on and I’m gonna have to stick with my trae 1, I couldn’t get the right size where I felt comfortable. My true to size was too tight in the toe box and half size up I had too much room . I could give it a try half size up and double sock it but id rather just hoop in a different shoe

Been hooping in the 2s for a few weeks now after I picked them up for $30. Couple thoughts:

-Yes they are hard to get into, but not impossible. With my ankle braces I use a cheap shoe horn and my feet pop right in.
-Sizing is a little strange, I went TTS and they may be a hair big but not affecting anything in a negative way.
-They are really comfortable for me. Cushioning is very nice. Been wearing Zoom Freak 4s before this and I really like this cushioning set up better. No pain in my knees and legs feel good the next day.

Overall, great pickup if you can find them cheap. I just got some Lebron 20s on deep discount so these may become shoot around shoes, coaching my sons team shoes, or I might keep them in the regular rotation.

Been hooping in the 2s for a few weeks now after I picked them up for $30. Couple thoughts:

-Yes they are hard to get into, but not impossible. With my ankle braces I use a cheap shoe horn and my feet pop right in.
-Sizing is a little strange, I went TTS and they may be a hair big but not affecting anything in a negative way.
-They are really comfortable for me. Cushioning is very nice. Been wearing Zoom Freak 4s before this and I really like this cushioning set up better. No pain in my knees and legs feel good the next day.

Overall, great pickup if you can find them cheap. I just got some Lebron 20s on deep discount so these may become shoot around shoes, coaching my sons team shoes, or I might keep them in the regular rotation.
2s are better in every way except for that tongue/collar… that 1 aspect makes them worse in total than the 1s unless they fit you right

1697212903894.jpeg

1697212913496.jpeg

1697212923476.jpeg

1697212933819.jpeg

Trae 1 OLYMPIC just showed up on Adidas website! Grabbed an 11 for me. Two years worth the wait. Hope it's not a glitch as they released the 3s too just now.
Way too late on this. They’re still up FSR, nobody outside of us even knows these are available. I’ll wait for the deep disco. I do love the 96 Olympic theme but I can’t pull the trigger right now knowing they aren’t moving at all.

Reactions: ace
Has anyone tried balling in the Tre 3s? What's your opinion on them? I didn't notice the substantial padding on the back, and they seem larger than their size suggests.

Back
Top Bottom