🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava “aged” retro 🎾

The tag on mine says "ADULTONE SIZE FITS ALL"... so I assume it does actually mean it's for adults.
And don't think my head is that big as I wear 3/8th fitteds... :lol:

Yeah, I dunno buddy. I'm a 7 1/8" on my on field Phillies Authentic hat. And I also buzz my hair on clip #2 so I don't have much to take any room in the hat.

Another random Agassi match... and an actual Bryan Bros singles match!

I feel old.
1590737592786.png

Jaden has got to have some insane hand-eye coordination with both mom & dad's genes!! Kid could be really special on the diamond!

Yea I have a feeling he will end up being a pitcher from what I have read and seen.

Do you know what his batting average is? If it's strong, he won't be a pitcher. Can't give up that kind of pop. Plus I'd hate to see him possible do damage to his elbow with pitching (Tommy John surgeries are on the rise)!

Do you know what his batting average is? If it's strong, he won't be a pitcher. Can't give up that kind of pop. Plus I'd hate to see him possible do damage to his elbow with pitching (Tommy John surgeries are on the rise)!

No but he just recovered from Tommy John and just what I have seen from videos, it looks like he is more of a pitcher and from what Andre said in an article, I interpreted that pitching was his best position . But he also said these things just have a way of working itself out.

“Sooner or later, baseball will make that decision for him,” Andre says. “But objectively, with his composure and control of a game, he seems to really shine on the bump.”

I’ll definitely buy several but why couldn’t they just make it dry fit without the pin holes? I love the loose fit though.

Last edited:
:nerd: Dunno about that material tho.

It will probably be softer and more breathable than original. Some people may want that original material but I am a firm believer in the performance of modern Nike fabrics. SO much more breathable (which is great in the south east). As long as the colors and design are correct I welcome perforations in all my tennis clothing

I for one LOVE how it looks. The perforations will aid in the shirt staying dry while playing in it. I personally will probably wear it more casually with my ATC IIIs than play in it. I'll use the sleeveless flaming ball tees to play in. I only wish they also released the old ninja style headband he wore with it. August 1st can't get here fast enough.

Back
Top Bottom