🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava “aged” retro 🎾

Only spot I know where to ask for these..... Anyone have a bead of where I can find a pair of Supreme Court 3/4’s(from the Mary Ann/ Ginger ad)? Mind you, I’ve looked on the typical sites.
5509500C-4DC9-4C7E-BE64-CE71E37B8ADF.jpeg

Is that new? Why was he using the POG during exhibitions and other official appearances a couple years ago.

Nope, it was said a long time ago. He mesed around with the Pog again a couple of years ago and even a Donnay during exhibitions even before that but he is definitely with Head.

Last edited:
Nope, it was said a long time ago. He mesed around with the Pog again a couple of years ago and even a Donnay during exhibitions even before that but he is definitely with Head.
A lifetime contract would imply that he is paid to use and endorse Head racquets. "Messing around" with the POG or a Donnay would seem to me that he didn't have a contract at the time. I know it was announced during his playing days that he signed a "lifetime contract" with Head, but I tend to remember Maria Sharapova had one of those "lifetime contract" situations with Prince until she didn't.

For the record, I'm glad he is collaborating with Head, again, but would be curious to know what it actually entails. Having a Babolat racquet in hand and photographed with it recently (both with Dolehide and at the Eiffel Tower event) makes me think the contract is not very ironclad, if one exists at all.

A lifetime contract would imply that he is paid to use and endorse Head racquets. "Messing around" with the POG or a Donnay would seem to me that he didn't have a contract at the time. I know it was announced during his playing days that he signed a "lifetime contract" with Head, but I tend to remember Maria Sharapova had one of those "lifetime contract" situations with Prince until she didn't.

For the record, I'm glad he is collaborating with Head, again, but would be curious to know what it actually entails. Having a Babolat racquet in hand and photographed with it recently (both with Dolehide and at the Eiffel Tower event) makes me think the contract is not very ironclad, if one exists at all.

You asked “is that new?” when I wrote he has a lifetime contract with Head so it doesn’t sound like you knew about it. Anyway, nobody knows the exactly what the details are but he clearly was borrowing their racquets in that picture the same way it appeared that he borrowed
Corretja’s racquet when he played in Paris this past year. He’s promoting the retro of the Radical Trisys 260 even though it’s clearly not the same mold, which means he is still being sponsored by them. I have an article from 2006 stating that he has a lifetime Head contract that I can post if you need further proof. He used the Pog and a Donnay again well after that time but only temporarily.

Last edited:
Must of been a one off thing with the sleeveless. Never saw that either. Good find. Would of been better if it was Nike lol

87020d98e7ced16c4eb2556433890fa162cc0402.jpg

This is what i like about them...
ATC black friday "mud splatter", quick hot water shower, let dry and they're as new.

Last edited:
Hope someone can make use of this code:
BLACK40

https://www.oneblockdown.it/en/search/tech challenge

Thanks buddy for the offer. Have all 4 showing but the Lavas are the 2016 retro which was a nice one except for the change in color on the plastic lace tabs at the front of the shoe. They did get the color more right on those vs the '14 retro. But still nothing like the 2008 release which was a PERFECT shade of Hot Lava.

Back
Top Bottom