🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava “aged” retro 🎾

they could use left over grey eyelets from the 2019 3/4 hot lava on a retro of that low in the pic above :lol:
they may be too dark tho...

7281.png.png

i still got the first retro. surprised it hasnt fallen apart.

will get these only if they hit discount

Crazy how I was monitoring this thread these passed 2 weeks or so tryna figure out the best “truest” retro of this model to snatch up and pow the joints just get slated for a new release
Grey eyelets don’t necessarily kill it for me
I might be in

As much as I love the Hot Lava colorway, I want another retro of the OG Clay colorway. Never got to pick up that one back in ‘14. Also it would be nice if Nike came out with a special edition tee showcasing Andre winning RG 20 years ago.

As much as I love the Hot Lava colorway, I want another retro of the OG Clay colorway. Never got to pick up that one back in ‘14. Also it would be nice if Nike came out with a special edition tee showcasing Andre winning RG 20 years ago.

Get the chills thinking about that final. Down 2 sets to none. Wow what a performance

Get the chills thinking about that final. Down 2 sets to none. Wow what a performance

Remember it like it was yesterday. It was a beautiful day out where I live (SE Pennsylvania) but I was GLUED to the TV. Never left the match. Watched the entire thing. Was still living at home and my parents were gone and I was a wreck! Pacing back & forth, I was jumping up & down! You name it! I have it recorded on VHS. Was so proud of him pulling it out and getting the career grand slam!! I had tears from his speech!

Oh, and I was wearing my Zoom Beyonds as well (the same color he had on) for luck!

Since it's #lavaweek on IG (thank you @scollard) I wanted to add my picture to the mix! 2008s, I wear these at lease 7 times a month! Bought these and a 2nd pair from Finishline when they released back in '08 at retail (wasn't waiting for discounts). The toe was always lambasted for being too high (it was), but the color of the lava EASILY made up for it (sad Nike can't make it this vibrant on the new ones). Can't wait for Friday!!!
IMG_20190522_080213.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom