🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava “aged” retro 🎾

Any idea of the quality of this release yet? I love the look of these, and always wanted them back in the OG days. Had the '14 release, but they looked so bad on feet, and quality was so bad that I offloaded them. May have to just get them in hand and decide if they're attainable on SNKRS. Nike is the easiest retailer to deal with for returns!

Any idea of the quality of this release yet? I love the look of these, and always wanted them back in the OG days. Had the '14 release, but they looked so bad on feet, and quality was so bad that I offloaded them. May have to just get them in hand and decide if they're attainable on SNKRS. Nike is the easiest retailer to deal with for returns!

:lol:

Also pwguy pwguy Did you see the picture I took of them?

In store
D84EE093-2944-43B9-AF07-13616ECBE86B.jpeg

SNKRS
A0282F38-BA1B-445D-B419-FC27061E85A8.png

The lava (hot pink) on the 08s was a little more vibrant than the 14s and 16s right? Love my 08s. Got em ds on Craigslist in 2010 for $60. So the only difference between the 2008 and 2019 pair is the grey eyelets vs white eyelets? Will these release in big kids? Like 10.5c to 2.5y. This was my daughter’s first shoe when she learned to walk. I wanna get her another pair as well. Stockx says last sale of volt 3s from 2015 sold for $250 in a 9.5. Thats insane I got mine for $50 at shoe palace and they had like 6 pairs left. Had to order my 4s from over seas but got em for $109 - vat. I love the Agassi tech challenge line. Definitely would like to see them release the 1s. Probably cop at retail then double up on these ii’s if they go on sale.

Last edited:
has anyone ever played tennis in these?

Yes... 2008's a few years ago. Those things were built like tanks. Very though and not as comfortable as modern-day tennis sneakers, but you don't wear these expecting performance. The rubber's tough and the midsole is hard, but it does the job.

Funny, I remember back in 2008 when a NT HATED this jacket (something about tampons was the running gag). I thought it was a cool piece & still have mine.

Dunno about the rest of NT, but I didn't like the jacket. I didn't like that they mixed two different phases of Challenge Court line... Hot Lava plus the Flaming Ball. You can say that it all falls under the same family, but I personally didn't like the look.

I dunno, 2014’s IMO were great outside of the dull color. Fit was better, materials were closer to the original

I dunno, 2014’s IMO were great outside of the dull color. Fit was better, materials were closer to the original

I disagree on materials. I find that the materials on the 08 were watch closer to the og’s. The toebox was my only real issue. The 2014’s had the bulging heel, a more padded tongue.

Last edited:
I disagree on materials. I find that the materials on the 08 were watch closer to the og’s. The toebox was my only real issue. The 2014’s had the bulging heel, a more padded tongue.

I dunno how, the 2008 collar and tongue are completely different materials in comparison to the OG where as the 2014 got it right.

Back
Top Bottom