šŸŽ¾ OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava ā€œagedā€ retro šŸŽ¾

4B3D411D-B0ED-487A-8B90-FA06824C096F.png
One could only imagine, if Nike actually used full grain leather on retros.. Those above are a thing of beauty

I still want:

- a pair of IVs in a damn size 14 (Cerise, Kiwi, [not] Ginger)
- sprite IIs
- maybe an ATC I

I know one person on here said the vapor x tc are comfortable. I still need to get a pair. Looks like Nike isnā€™t continuing that style unfortunately.

Hi everyone. Iā€˜m wondering if someone can help me out with sizing for the Air Tech Challenge 3s. I currently own a pair of 2s and I had to go a half size up from my TTS. Iā€™m wondering if the fit is the same for the 3s? Any advice would be great. Thank you!

IMO the 2s (not including the grand slam pairs) fit very snug. I found the 3s to fit TTS though.

I think you would be able to go TTS on the 3s

Still blows my mind that there's a near FSR of the Lavas on footlocker. Still haven't un-DDd mine; at this point I may wait until next spring.

I remember in highschool there a teacher who was going to the Nike store in portland and said he would get me a pair of these; I wanted them so badly. He said they were sold out and came back with the AM1 red instead. I was so upset back then. I wore the AM1s, but never really liked them. In retrospect I should have kept those instead of tossing them!

For people who have worn theirs, how are they wearing in?

Still blows my mind that there's a near FSR of the Lavas on footlocker. Still haven't un-DDd mine; at this point I may wait until next spring.

I remember in highschool there a teacher who was going to the Nike store in portland and said he would get me a pair of these; I wanted them so badly. He said they were sold out and came back with the AM1 red instead. I was so upset back then. I wore the AM1s, but never really liked them. In retrospect I should have kept those instead of tossing them!

I've even seen them at my local nike clearance store...
I'm really liking my pair, wearing them 5 or 6 hours at a time, no complaints comfort/quality wise. They actually surprise me with how good they feel on foot.

not my size 11/11.5 smh

Iā€™m waiting for a code to be valid then Iā€™ll cop my pair. Right now they are still excluded from discounts/promotions.

Iā€™m waiting for a code to be valid then Iā€™ll cop my pair. Right now they are still excluded from discounts/promotions.

Yo!...is that normal? I've been checking that same link for months now and STILL no discounts. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom