🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava “aged” retro 🎾

That ATC sole just works on everything.
36128E36-B71E-4905-AAB5-773ED97E7B87.jpeg

These look good.

Nike dangling a new upper on a retro sole with a bit of hot lava and you guys are falling for it. They have you in their back pocket. Be strong and resist that crap. Make your voice heard. You don’t want this. You want Agassi retros!

Last edited:
Blows my mind that the ATC2 Lavas sold out nearly everywhere while a FSR is sitting on FTL. I caved when they first changed to free shipping, though haven't unDS'd yet. They seem nice, and I got a good pair at a quick glance.

Blows my mind that the ATC2 Lavas sold out nearly everywhere while a FSR is sitting on FTL. I caved when they first changed to free shipping, though haven't unDS'd yet. They seem nice, and I got a good pair at a quick glance.

Yeah it's also weird that some people are buying these above retail price on stockx. I don't get it.

I haven't worn my pair either. Guess I should wear them soon.

Good news, I heard that Nike will finally be starting up the Air Tech Challenge line again next year with a brand new shoe and new design.

Seems interesting that we have mention of a new shoe next year and suddenly this ATC2 sole’d shoe comes up. I also recall a discussion several years ago about a fly knit ATC2. Maybe that’s what this is.

118B91D5-373C-4803-9553-AF178A592996.png

Really, I don't get why this whole "Hot Lava for London" campaign for NikeCourt London 2019. Why release something so vibrant for a tennis slam that requires 'predominantly white' attire?
If anything, they should have released these for RG, which was the slam where the original Hot Lava's made their appearance. I don't get it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Anyway... pass for me on both.

Reactions: ARK
Back
Top Bottom