🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava “aged” retro 🎾

654BC113-83B8-4207-AEA7-197C0969A167.jpeg

Lol, Jim Rome. Found that guy really irritating back then. :lol:

He sure was a cocky dude when he was young. I'll never forget the Jim Everett (QB of the Rams in the late 80s) interview when he consistently called him "Chris" Everett! Jim warned him to stop or there would be a problem. Rome didn't let up, and Jim got up and shoved Rome off his chair, threw over the desk and was ready to beat him down!! So funny!!

He sure was a cocky dude when he was young. I'll never forget the Jim Everett (QB of the Rams in the late 80s) interview when he consistently called him "Chris" Everett! Jim warned him to stop or there would be a problem. Rome didn't let up, and Jim got up and shoved Rome off his chair, threw over the desk and was ready to beat him down!! So funny!!
I remember that like it was yesterday, back when espn2 was actually goood
That moment made Jim Rome... Jim Rome

I only watched Jim Rome when he had a guest I liked such as Andre. I have that interview on vhs but it’s great that voltage purple has been uploading more content.

E3381523-6B8E-4392-BBDE-5D2A4FA59C69.png Would of been a good day to release some atc iv’s with the release of the Nike us open collection today that kind of has a tech challenge feel to it

Back
Top Bottom