🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava “aged” retro 🎾

GO!
1596866413855.png

1596866428102.png

Ordered them these are 🔥

Purchased! Thanks
Why do they have to put it under sportswear.?
Hard to find without the link.
under tennis would be better

Can't find them.

EDIT: Had to do some cutting and pasting. For some reason, every time I click on a Nike link on here it would take me to the Nike China site. So. I cut & pasted the address in my text messages box to myself. Cut off "cn/t" after the nike.com but before the shirt word and it got me to a 401 not found page. But I could change preferences. Highlighted the link, and hit web search and voila.

Got the white shirt. We have 3 cream and white fur exotic shorthair cats. Black shirt with cat hair is a big no. I'd be cleaning the shirt all day, lol!

Last edited:
Also, what did you all go with for size? I was going to grab a L but then I saw the material. 100% cotton. This is a "slow down a minute" sign for me. This is gonna shrink in the dryer a little. Grabbed a. XL to be safe.

GO!
1596866413855.png

1596866428102.png

Repped. Just grabbed one of each. That’s the piece I’ve been looking forward to most as it was the one shirt I actually had when they first came out. That was probably my second year playing and Agassi is the main reason I initially picked up a Donnay. That was also the first year I attended the US Open. Nostalgia is going to have an expensive this year.

Air Max Breathe Free 2, IIRC.
1596872982603.png

That’s still one of my all time Nike tennis silhouettes for performance. I think I blew through 8-10 pairs of those in college.

Tees look good, but only available in US at the moment. Can you give their SKU so we can set alerts? is it CW4287-010 for the black one?

My delivery date is 8/20. That seems a little far out. Anyone else have a sooner delivery date?

Man they won’t ship to Canada !!! Need these . Please post other links for this tee that ship to canada once found . My OG doesn’t fit anymore

Ordered both shirts (tax free!). Just sucks I don’t have the volt ATC3 to match these smh. Will have to rock some volt AM90 with these in the mean time until I can finally find a pair.

can someone tell me if the shirt will also be available in Europe? the link ends in the German store and the message says that the shirt is no longer available.

Ordered both shirts (tax free!). Just sucks I don’t have the volt ATC3 to match these smh. Will have to rock some volt AM90 with these in the mean time until I can finally find a pair.

They pop up on StockX (albeit pricey depending on size). Have you checked GOAT? They sell some that may barely be used.

They pop up on StockX (albeit pricey depending on size). Have you checked GOAT? They sell some that may barely be used.

Thanks. Gotta check Goat. I‘ve had my bid up on SX for a long time but prices just kept going up in my size (10). If anyone has a lead on a pair in good condition pm me, please.

I need a size 13 in the white volt silver pair! I’ve been able to secure a size 13 in the Christmas, Purple, and Volt pairs. Damn foot grew at the age of 46.

My delivery date is 8/20. That seems a little far out. Anyone else have a sooner delivery date?

Same. Nike’s logistics have been a mess with everything going on. I really don’t hold them to any specific dates at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom