šŸŽ¾ OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava ā€œagedā€ retro šŸŽ¾

Right now it appears Iā€™m getting them tomorrow. 1-day service?! I guess we will see what happens.

Via Larde Sports. Iā€™ll take two jackets.

1CAC5EA4-768B-4BE1-888C-41F4157B74BF.jpeg
6909869A-A3F9-401C-A513-7E1A82FA253F.jpeg

2AA27BC6-62C4-4ECC-B2E8-FA31C5A28C97.jpeg
DA7EED7F-9F23-4CB3-ADAC-EE6C70964DA6.jpeg
A3BE1B1C-758F-4165-A2D1-F3BBA2406D7D.jpeg

Last edited:
Midwest is now showing a estimate ship date of 9/30 for the volt hat and the women's tank top. End of September?!! Seriously?!!!

Exactly! And the actual game shorts from '90 are only $10 more? These should be $50 tops!
So, that's the same price as Rafa's performance shorts. Does that mean these are actually match shorts rather than 'practice' shorts? And why are accounts like RockCity getting NikeCourt stuff? Assuming these aren't NikeSportWear products.

So, that's the same price as Rafa's performance shorts. Does that mean these are actually match shorts rather than 'practice' shorts? And why are accounts like RockCity getting NikeCourt stuff? Assuming these aren't NikeSportWear products.
They are match/Nike Team shorts.

Anyone have an idea how these shorts run? I typically wear Nike shorts in a medium but bought a pair of the Challenge Court white, teal, and purple shorts last time in that size and they were so short.

Volt shorts sold out. Iā€™m sure it was a small run but the hype and resellers are real.

Which bleeping sucks for us!!! šŸ˜ šŸ˜ šŸ˜ šŸ˜ 

Hey hypebeasts & resellers, take all the Jordans you want. Lease the Nike Challenge Court clothing alone!!! Those are for us, the true tennis fans!! They aren't for those trying to grind out a $20 payday on reselling!!

Signed,

Every Agassi fan who has been there from the start!!!

Damn missed the shorts. This is crazy.

I need to check my Midwest order. Iā€™m tired of waiting.

Damn missed the shorts. This is crazy.

I need to check my Midwest order. Iā€™m tired of waiting.

Don't be mad buddy. They didn't even have the black ones. I'll be patient for one of the tennis shops to get them.

Back
Top Bottom