🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava “aged” retro 🎾

Yeah... the website I used changed the colors when it digitized the pic. This was the best option I could come up with given the choices. I don't think that one would actually come out very well, so I probably wouldn't have that one made. I agree, though, if I could get the OG colors, then we'd be in business. These are my absolute favorite Nike hats. Fit is perfect (for me, at least). The same website customizes t-shirts. I mocked one up with the OG logo, and it had the original colors. I'm not sure what their process is for t-shirts... screen printed or printed out iron on, or something like that.

2D9C2277-7E3E-47B7-A410-1DEFFF174C90.jpeg

C3AEEA90-0578-4F6C-A506-0EECEA9E71E5.jpeg

DBC85B79-F754-4FC8-9611-7FB0D6E3C8D2.jpeg

F22159E3-DEB9-414C-8F74-1751FF8C0E29.jpeg

Pulled the trigger on the only item I was missing, the lime/teal colored polo because prices dropped on the auction site. Now to recover for mext year’s challenge court release.

I thought you knew about this. I announced it on here a while back. FA21.
A Arlihawk

I knew of speculation but nothing confirmed nor for what Open. Only thing I figured was voltage purple.

Im still over here figuring out if I should keep the L in the warmup pants or return them. Hehe

What size warm up pants did you guys go with? The large fits me in the waist ok but it’s a little short. The XL fits in length and just a hair big in waist.

I always get an XL in warmup pants as I always wear a pair of shorts under them. And I also tie the drawstring as well. Perfect length and not too baggy when wearing shorts under them.

Back
Top Bottom