🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava “aged” retro 🎾

Does anyone know the name/colorway of the sneaker on the right?

Screenshot_20201223-142828~2.png

Those are the very much wanted as a retro Nike Air Tech Challenge 1. I will buy 3 pairs of the orange/green if they release.
I had those and genuinely loved them. I vividly remember wearing them when I saw Back to the Future ll and thinking how cool it was that they resembled Marty's 2015 pair. Little did I know that they were designed by the same person ☺️

20201225_174721.jpg
Any other model that you guys are aware of that will match this shirt? By the way if anyone needs this shirt let me know. I have a medium and a large. I'll let them go for retail. Just message me.

Just picked up another pair of the Agassi jean / spandex shorts on Ebay.

I think I may be done with the 2020 collection, at this point.

Never bought so many shirts from a single Nike collection. Laughs.

Happy Holidays, everybody. :smile:

Hopefully, we'll get another release like this in 2021.

20201225_174721.jpg
Any other model that you guys are aware of that will match this shirt? By the way if anyone needs this shirt let me know. I have a medium and a large. I'll let them go for retail. Just message me.

Is this the performance T-shirt with the normal sleeves? I love the white volt ATC3. Wish I could find a size 13. I have 3 size 12s I need to move out or try to squeeze my toes in.

Just picked up another pair of the Agassi jean / spandex shorts on Ebay.

I think I may be done with the 2020 collection, at this point.

Never bought so many shirts from a single Nike collection. Laughs.

Happy Holidays, everybody. :smile:

Hopefully, we'll get another release like this in 2021.

Great collection and thanks for posting links. Excellent tennis game at the end too 🎾

Great collection and thanks for posting links. Excellent tennis game at the end too 🎾

Thank you so much for the kind words! :smile:

My practice partner (in that clip) was a former D3 college player.

He's really fit and always pushes me to the limit, whenever we hit.

Maybe next year we can do a full practice session (or practice match video) with the Nike Challenge Court collection.

We'll see which clothes hold up the best after a couple of hours of intense play.

Thank you so much for the kind words! :smile:

My practice partner (in that clip) was a former D3 college player.

He's really fit and always pushes me to the limit, whenever we hit.

Maybe next year we can do a full practice session (or practice match video) with the Nike Challenge Court collection.

We'll see which clothes hold up the best after a couple of hours of intense play.

I imagine that when you put the apparel on, a cosmic energy takes over that makes you want to hit the courts like nothing else! It makes every movement an enjoyable experience. The nostalgia makes it an experience on another level.

*We have to lobby Nike to bring back the Air Tech Challenge l - one of the greatest (and attractive) sneakers of all time imo.

Is this the performance T-shirt with the normal sleeves? I love the white volt ATC3. Wish I could find a size 13. I have 3 size 12s I need to move out or try to squeeze my toes in.
I am assuming so. Says standard fit in the tag.

Back
Top Bottom