šŸŽ¾ OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava ā€œagedā€ retro šŸŽ¾

139463589_874815403315185_1763315717763344249_n.jpg

139453584_761285547928551_2732199062889629146_n.jpg

139800886_446842933344772_2738758194663698699_n.jpg

140085209_447302919746027_8701771068996862914_n.jpg

140030294_863018754535720_4244048420674630649_n.jpg

140013478_921997308537783_2493344638524861459_n.jpg

AM1 Court Challenge custom bespokes
These are amazing. Definitely didnā€™t intend to pop in here laying claim to being anything beyond an enthusiast and very amateur hobbyist, ha. Entirely different levels! Salute.

Ordered 2 shirts from Mid West and IDK what Fedex did but I never got them.. anyone have any experience with how MW handles this? They said they're putting a tracker on it etc. FE was not only unhelpful but rude about it.

Damn that sucks. Did Midwest just agree to send out another one?

No, they just did the tracer to see where it went. I have yet to call them back because I was so busy and they started the tracer thing. I'm calling back tomorrow. Fedex really screwed me. I'm just hoping they track it down or send the replacement so I don't have a mess to worry about.

*NOT AGASSI RELATED* However, has anyone heard about the Mac Attacks releasing? Someone posted a pic Lebron with on
8283F370-290D-4632-A2D2-F6F1D354D504.jpeg
Sorry, late to the party. This pair actually belongs to a friend in BKLYN. He sourced them for LeBron. Theyā€™re Sz 15 PE with grass turf outsole. No retro expected but the closest weā€™ve seen is the Squash-Type which was 2016 IIRC? The MA prices have been steadily increasing but after this... who knows.

Friends:
In 2016 there was the ATC4 Euro release. Can you remind me if the Grey/Pink-Orange were released in general across Europe/Africa (I got a pair from SA).

Thanks!

073E0535-4E5B-4A49-B76A-ECF184C247F7.jpeg
Donā€™t think this cw had a regular release but they for sure popped up in Nike outlets. Had to cop a pair off eBay from overseas and I recall the seller saying they got them from a Nike outlet

Donā€™t think this cw had a regular release but they for sure popped up in Nike outlets. Had to cop a pair off eBay from overseas and I recall the seller saying they got them from a Nike outlet
Yeah Iā€™m trying for the life of me to remember if I got my second pair from TW:Eu or somewhere else. I canā€™t remember one way or another if I have seen people with these in other than Sz 9 (sample size)

and here i am just wanted any pair of atc iv...were these limited run or euro only release because last time i checked i knew they were being retroed and next thing none left

I will have some exciting news to share with you this weekend.

After six months of working on my latest tennis film; Date with Destiny: The Story of the 1990 US Open.

I have the first draft nearly completed.

This documentary gives a match by match breakdown of how Pete Sampras and Andre Agassi were able to overcome their opponents and make it to the finals.

It also gives some new details as to what Pete Sampras' coach (Joe Brandi) told him to do in the finals against Andre, that helped Pete win his first grand slam title.

I am so excited to be able to finally share this video with you guys.

It's taken a long time to get this done.

However, I have really enjoyed my time spent working on it.

I will post a preview for the film, this weekend. :smile:

Always great seeing the Assailants in action, but this was a rare outfit!

Rare? Really? I have that shirt right here in my collection!
PXL_20210131_013015593.jpg

Also have the red version as well below!
PXL_20210131_013048106.jpg

I went to the Open that year. Was a few years after I graduated HS. My buddy from the team went with me. We drove from the Philly burbs to Flushing. I actually bought both shirts at the Nike stand that year. I always brought cash with me to buy whatever shirt/shirts Agassi was wearing that tournament. Bought most of my mid 90s stuff from the Nike stand at Flushing. I wore both shirts a decent amount when I played that summer/fall. Love the bottom zipper that opened the shirt up. Also have my Assailants in the garage in my collection still. šŸ‘

Had those. Sold them. Regret it lol
Hate that the swoosh was so small back then but think there was some kind of rule by atp that couldnā€™t be bigger than 3 inches if I remember correctly

Hate that the swoosh was so small back then but think there was some kind of rule by atp that couldnā€™t be bigger than 3 inches if I remember correctly

Didn't know about that logo rule. Would make sense since no one had large logos back then.

Sorry to hear you sold them. I'm selling most of my sneaker collection EXCEPT my Agassi stuff. That won't ever go!! Keeping all the Agassi shoes (new and vintage) and all the clothes. šŸ‘ Mainly because I bought them at the Open or from my old tennis shop when I was in HS and we all know we'll NEVER get retros of the stuff. I only wish they would show us what is in store for Challenge Court for the French Open! The suspense is killing me. šŸ‘

Didn't know about that logo rule. Would make sense since no one had large logos back then.

Sorry to hear you sold them. I'm selling most of my sneaker collection EXCEPT my Agassi stuff. That won't ever go!! Keeping all the Agassi shoes (new and vintage) and all the clothes. šŸ‘ Mainly because I bought them at the Open or from my old tennis shop when I was in HS and we all know we'll NEVER get retros of the stuff. I only wish they would show us what is in store for Challenge Court for the French Open! The suspense is killing me. šŸ‘
I think the challenge court stuff is coming for he us open again, not the French.

Nike argued that Adidas having the three stripes running down the back or sides violated that rule so they put a large swoosh on Rafa.
43122A1D-512B-42B4-AA54-6B3A40766DA0.jpeg

D041F5C8-B66D-4D91-A092-A7AD056DEAAA.jpeg

Rare? Really? I have that shirt right here in my collection!
Indeed! Rare as in there really isn't much footage of him playing in this black/grey version. I guess the fact that it was during a time in his life where his career took a nosedive didn't help. Even for us Agassi-Stans, it's not one of the top shirt that pops into our mind when we think about his career... not me anyway. :lol: For his red version, at least there were a couple of vids of him playing in Toronto.

Indeed! Rare as in there really isn't much footage of him playing in this black/grey version. I guess the fact that it was during a time in his life where his career took a nosedive didn't help. Even for us Agassi-Stans, it's not one of the top shirt that pops into our mind when we think about his career... not me anyway. :lol: For his red version, at least there were a couple of vids of him playing in Toronto.
He only used for that match, Fall and Winter of Ā“98 has a lot of great shirts long sleeve and short sleeve and wierd but AA used most of them, he only used the same style of shorts for all year the black and white shorts of Spring, also Ā“98 was the year that he rebuilt himself won like 5 or 6 tournaments but came up short at Slams.

IMG_2960.JPEG IMG_2961.JPEG IMG_2965.JPEG IMG_2966.JPEG

hey guys for anyone with this challenge court shirt, cold you lmk sizing? want to know if it fits big like the challenge court tees or more true to size

1612194588239.png

Back
Top Bottom