🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava “aged” retro 🎾

Anyone had an extra Nike Re issue shorts in acid blue in small or medium ? i try to grab some of foot locker but i guess its sold out

Slam jam shipping is super fast. Ordered on 6th. Shipped from Italy to New Jersey. Just received tonight 8th. Crazy fast .

73E2E609-C41F-4AAD-A52A-9827E46C0786.jpeg
1B39A81A-AEB4-4B68-9284-172549C52917.jpeg

If anyone looking for tech challenge 20 in the white navy volt colorway. Now $90 at TE
Tried some codes. Didn’t work

*NOT AGASSI RELATED* However, has anyone heard about the Mac Attacks releasing? Someone posted a pic Lebron with on
8283F370-290D-4632-A2D2-F6F1D354D504.jpeg

There’s been rumors of a retro for a few years and I think there’s samples floating around. There’s a separate thread for them but it’s been quiet.

I’ve been hoping they come back out for years but seeing LeBron rocking them tells me Nike is going to build up hype and kill all hopes of getting a pair at retail like they did dunks

There’s been rumors of a retro for a few years and I think there’s samples floating around. There’s a separate thread for them but it’s been quiet.

I’ve been hoping they come back out for years but seeing LeBron rocking them tells me Nike is going to build up hype and kill all hopes of getting a pair at retail like they did dunks
Thanks. Will search for thread. Kept seeing the same og’s on eBay for years. Kinda hope they stay on the low like the Sky Force 3/4. But Lebron ain’t helping much.

Just sharing my appreiciation for the guys that keep this thread moving. The ones that are as much Agassi fans as most are Jordan fans. I've been a fan since I was in undergrad back in like 06 but it was so niche I felt like only actual sneaker guys and tennis lovers cared. I'm a big Jordan guy but love coming back to this thread time and time again.

A dope contribution to NT for sure. :nthat:

Just sharing my appreiciation for the guys that keep this thread moving. The ones that are as much Agassi fans as most are Jordan fans. I've been a fan since I was in undergrad back in like 06 but it was so niche I felt like only actual sneaker guys and tennis lovers cared. I'm a big Jordan guy but love coming back to this thread time and time again.

A dope contribution to NT for sure. :nthat:

Thanks for popping in and the kind words! I've said it before and I'll say it again. This is the best thread on the site, hands down. 👍👍 The core peeps on here, we all know how passionate each is about Agassi and his shoes and gear and Challenge Court in general. Plus we all basically follow each other on IG and chatted lots about the Challenge Court release. It's a fun group.

I think personally, I'm as much an Agassi guy as I am a Jordan guy. Being a little older, and seeing Andre from 88-89 on and tennis being a sport that you don't need to be tall or have amazing jumping abilities and huge hands to palm a basketball, I resonated to Agassi as Tennis is a sport that a normal person can get VERY good at. Not pro level, but good enough that if started young enough could get you a scholarship to a good school. Not the same for basketball unless one is an athletic freak if size isn't there.

I personally stopped playing pickup basketball at 44 due to just not wanting to get hurt. These young kids in their 20s don't seem to care if they get hurt but if your my age, getting hurt can put you out of work for some time (depending on the injury). At least with tennis, your playing with only one other person and the risk of injury is a lot less than a 5 on 5 game where knee and ankle injuries are more common.

Plus tennis is just a cool sport, though there are always some that may think otherwise. I had a classmate in HS in '95, senior year, who always talked down on tennis saying it wasn't a sport. His reason for saying that, was that he couldn't play it (he was a football player). I kid you not. I told him I'd have his heart rate up past 130 in less than a few minutes if he wanted to play. Wuss never took the challenge. Though I kicked his *** in badminton in gym class one day. Made him run all around the court. hit short then long then left then right and repeat. Fellow classmates were giving him so much $*** for losing to me, it was glorious! It really burned him up that he lost to me!! He was such a pr!ck!

But with this beautiful sport, the shoes and the gear was always great growing up. Always was scoping what Agassi was wearing (as well as others. Wish Reebok will bring back some of their awesome tennis shoes) I only hope they Matthias Wagner and the crew at Nike keep Challenge Court going. 🙏🙏

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom