🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava “aged” retro 🎾

I just uploaded this old Agassi Nike commercial. I haven't seen anyone else ever post it. It was so much cooler back in the day how players entered the court, especially at the U.S. Open when they walked through the crowd and through the stadium.

Especially when they were wearing Air Challenge Futures.

Yup still waiting for the Futures to retro. I have the other commercial he did which was about eating donuts, pretty funny. I’ll have to upload it. I had that hat, shorts, warm up jacket, and still have the shirt new. We need some retros!

Just a heads up for all of you: Agassi is playing Andy Roddick in pickle ball today. The USA pickleball assoc has a stream on their Facebook page. I’m not sure when they’re hitting the court. There are other players being shown right now.

Thanks for the heads-up! There's a live stream on right now...

What the hell is pickleball?! :lol:

Andre on now.

and wearing some mysterious Swoosh kicks.

EDIT
DX8QfYJVwAAz2Sc.jpg:large

rs.php

Last edited:
Yea that was pretty stange seeing him play that but it’s a good sign that he has been active. He is obviously feeling better and hopefully he can play some exhibition matches in the future.

We were hoping that the anniversary of the II’s and III’s a few years ago would have brought more hype and possibly gear but that never happened so I don’t think it will impact whether the 1’s released this year. That would be awesome though.

Just a heads up for all of you: Agassi is playing Andy Roddick in pickle ball today. The USA pickleball assoc has a stream on their Facebook page. I’m not sure when they’re hitting the court. There are other players being shown right now.

Been playing pickleball for about 5 years now after many years of tennis, racquetball and ping pong. Great game, lots of fun.

Been a while since we got more Challenge Court stuff... but sure, give us another OG AM1 retro. :rolleyes

Reactions: ARK
2AAF2BC5-FE5E-42A3-980B-41DCB0907C94.png
Tennis World Tour video game will be releasing in May. Agassi will be in the Legends edition and has his US Open 95 outfit when you preorder. Hopefully they will eventually put other outfits in the game. He was on the cover of Topspin 4 in the last game he was featured in and this is the same developers.

The player movement looks sluggish on this beta preview though.

Last edited:
Not gonna comment on the visuals (which looks like last-gen, IMO), but the movement looks awful. Players spinning and moving around like they're on ice... but at the same time they're able to change direction on a dime.
Crikey.

Yup the gameplay looks horrible compared to Topspin 4 which was on a ps3. You can tell the lateral movement looks bad. I don’t know why it’s so hard for them to make a decent tennis game when games like 2K have so much more stuff going on and have no problem with player movement.

Cuz tennis is too much of a niche sport. And often, it feels like the devs don't even play themselves.

TS4 wasn't without it's own issues, but it's still better than this... so far anyway.

But still if they are putting the "effort" into making the game then make it right. You can't have a tennis game where players look like the are on ice skates. Yea Topspin 4 wasn't great but it wasn't bad either. It had to be the best tennis game that I have played. Don't forget about Amazing Tennis. They probably came closest to copying Agassi's strokes than any of these other games and they didn't even license him for the game.

Back
Top Bottom