OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Screen Shot 2019-10-14 at 1.43.42 PM.png

One of the 2 I will be making

Question do I need to go up a size bc of the sherpa lining?

Ohhhh I see now. How many pair you cooked so far man?
I had already had an idea which prints I wanted to use. I had made two and put them in my cart to think about, went to make a third and one of the prints were sold out. Just went and clicked buy now to get those two out pairs out the way.

I had already had an idea which prints I wanted to use. I had made two and put them in my cart to think about, went to make a third and one of the prints were sold out. Just went and clicked buy now to get those two out pairs out the way.
Ahh man prints selling out already let me go ahead and order. While atleast one of my designs are available.

Reactions: Ube
Damn u got me all shook :lol: . I ended up pulling the trigger and grabbing a pair.

Could have just been where I wanted to place the print, I got spooked myself. Just made one more, should have just logged off.

Reactions: Ube
Ehh I guess this one last longer than the Levi’s. I was on the Levi’s ID soon as it went up and wasn’t able to get a pair. I didn’t get on ID til 1:05cst and managed to make 3. Haven’t received a confirmation for the last pair yet. Improvement, but still weird. They might have drastically cut down the amount of orders they’ll take in. Pendleton’s would be all up Winter and now they last a few hours, that’s strange.

Last edited:
I said it in the AM90 thread and I'll say it here, this is some bull****. If you want to make some random one off collab iD's limited to build hype, whatever. But at least give some communication. Pendleton has been running how long now? And we've had MONTHS every year. I saw the noti earlier that they were up but I didn't stop my day. I figured I'd have plenty of time. Now they are sold out. The **** is that, Nike? Making drastic changes like that with no heads up is some bull****. I'm normally a Nike Stan but I'll call them out for this ****ery.

Man....wtf...you get like 17 minutes to make a shoe...

Never thought I would say this...but Forces are dead....no good IDs in years...no good GRs state side in years......smh... rant over....back to Jordans...

Man....wtf...you get like 17 minutes to make a shoe...

Never thought I would say this...but Forces are dead....no good IDs in years...no good GRs state side in years......smh... rant over....back to Jordans...
like they are any better

feature image

The Nike Air Force 1 Encapsulates The Chicago Spirit
10 minsby Michael Le

This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. The opinions and information provided on this site are original editorial content of Sneaker News.
Unveiling around the festivities of the 2019 Chicago Marathon, the Nike Air Force 1 arrives in a colorway fully celebrating the windy city itself, touching up the iconic silhouette with luxe materials and graphic inserts in full connection. Simple upon first glance, and a bit obscure in its intentions, the pair arrives blacked out across its entire outwards constructions: swooshes, overlays, and base layers all align under a luxurious tumbled lathe with accents following suit through in different materials make-ups. Icy bottoms dress up translucent with black and white tiled prints right within, leaving the rest of the overt nods to the tongue tab of reds and blues — the Illinois metropolis’s colors of choice — and a jam packed green insole of united themes and some commemorative typography. Grab a detailed look at the pair right here, and if you happen to be interesting in picking up a pair, they’ll surely be hitting Nike.com as well as select retailers soon.
Nike Air Force 1 “Chicago”Style Code: CT1520-001
Nike-Air-Force-1-Chicago-CT1520_001-6.jpg

Nike-Air-Force-1-Chicago-CT1520_001-4.jpg

Nike-Air-Force-1-Chicago-CT1520_001-3.jpg

Nike-Air-Force-1-Chicago-CT1520_001-5.jpg

Nike-Air-Force-1-Chicago-CT1520_001-2.jpg

like they are any better
Gotta better chances at Js then IDs....and I been here for years....I rarely comment....but the last 3 or 4 years Nike has really put Ones on the back burners...they know it will sell themselves....I know they took them back the Lab...but I only see Mayor, Clark Kent, a couple of others from an FB group I'm in and on IG like really using...but like I said...back to Js...

Back
Top Bottom