OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Gotta better chances at Js then IDs....and I been here for years....I rarely comment....but the last 3 or 4 years Nike has really put Ones on the back burners...they know it will sell themselves....I know they took them back the Lab...but I only see Mayor, Clark Kent, a couple of others from an FB group I'm in and on IG like really using...but like I said...back to Js...
thats kinda how af1's always been
folks that know still buy
and every few times a year a really hyped up colorway releases
that gets non af1 folks talking and then the cycle continues

N7s on snkrs
D64DF7C9-EC0B-40FB-AF4A-2D1D2C7507FD.jpeg

Saw the notification for the Pendletons and thought good I have some designs to mess around with when I get home from work only to find them sold out when I got home. Nike really is playing games with the Nike By You thing right now to generate hype with that program.

anyway was wearing these today.

EBB5F393-D397-4782-B86C-64C4AC1544EC.jpeg

Can anyone tell me which options sold out first? When I put in my order, I was looking around and it seemed like everything was still up unless it’s because I was using the Nike app.

I tried to grab those N7 joints, but it went to putting me in line, like a release day thing (at almost 8PM EST), and then I got a payment error, and now it's showing a November 7 release. Hopefully I can snag then.

Ya I just checked...Nov 7 release date?

Those shall be copped. We'll see if they restock the ID's. Not holding my breath tho

SENT OUT THE MESSAGES FOR THE AF1 DAY
ON 11/11 SECRET SANTA
REPLY BY 10/19 TO THE MESSAGE
I KNOW MOST WERE IN A GROUP TEXT
BUT THERES A TIME LIMIT FOR SENDING PM'S NOW
AND WOULDA TOOK ALL DAY TO SEND INDIVIDUALLY
THERE ARE A FEW WHO WERE
THEN I AID FORGET IT
THEN SENT SOME IN GROUPS

YALL CAN RESPOND BACK PRIVATELY IN A SEPARATE EMAIL

Gotta better chances at Js then IDs....and I been here for years....I rarely comment....but the last 3 or 4 years Nike has really put Ones on the back burners...they know it will sell themselves....I know they took them back the Lab...but I only see Mayor, Clark Kent, a couple of others from an FB group I'm in and on IG like really using...but like I said...back to Js...

I disagree

There are still good airs to be had... you just gotta sift through the bs... but unfortunately there is a TON of bs to sift through nowadays.

The leather on those chi towns look aight, looks like that thin soft leather used on the recent retros. I never seen garbage leather with rolled edges.

Clots are nice... just can't buy an AF1 today with out a modified sole. They are just too damn uncomfortable, I wish they made the Lunarlon sole standard.

Also I think they have Pendleton Nike IDs... I know they have Air Max like that now.

How is the Pendleton’s options sold out already, no time to even consider what designs looks better than the other. I remember when the "what the Pendleton" was on sale on NDC.

Them black joints are sold out and nowhere to b found. I only saw them on EU websites... must’ve been a low key euro only release... this is that bs Nike b on...

Back
Top Bottom